Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 651 of 675

Are  you sure the Get My Payment  link isn't a scam?  I tried entering both my own information and my husband's information for both 2018 and 2019 tax returns, in all, 4 different attempts.  Each time, it said the information I gave them didn't match what they had on file.  

And yet our records show the IRS received and deposited our tax payments for both years.

The AARP article didn't say anything about the Get My Payment site being restricted to SSI recipients.    This looks like another inept attempt by the current administration to dupe the taxpayers into thinkiing the government is doing their job.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Silver Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 652 of 675

@cb2616   What site are you talking about? Have you gone to the IRS web site and used what is available there?

https://www.irs.gov/

I just used the Get My Payment link to give them my direct deposit information. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Periodic Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 653 of 675

This site only applies to receipents of SSI and SSA with dependents. It says nothing about the timing of social security receipents without dependents. The IRS get my check will not work for me. I have friends on SSA who have gotten stimulus checks. I can't find any information online about this issue.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 654 of 675

Good Morning MsStretch and Everyone..

MsStretch thank you for helping me get the word out!!

I pray you all have a safe and healthy day!!

Blessings to all.

Smiles...

It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone, for part of me went with you the day God took you home!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 655 of 675

@craftn56 wrote:

Please click on the link and read::::::

https://www.yahoo.com/news/millions-disabled-elderly-americans-supplemental-191722232.html

I posted the same a couple of days ago but I guess you missed it. Being upset is not helping, so please calm down.

Have a blessed day everyone, stay safe and healthy!! ❤️

Smiles...

From the link posted by @craftn56 , it says "The Treasury said [SSI recipients'] payments would arrive by early May."  Please, do not assume you have been "forgotten".

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 656 of 675

For those on Social Security...

People receiving Social Security benefits are also set to get the $1,200 stimulus payments. The Treasury said earlier this week that about 80 million Americans would see the checks directly deposited into their bank accounts by Wednesday. 

For those on receive SSI.....

The Treasury said SSI recipients would see the money directly sent to them by early May at the latest through direct deposit, paper check, or Direct Express debit card.

Democratic Sen. Sherrod Brown of Ohio had advocated for the change, and he praised the decision in a tweet.

"Glad the IRS is listening to us," he said on Twitter. "People should not have to jump though bureaucratic hoops to get their stimulus checks.

It broke my heart to lose you but you didn't go alone, for part of me went with you the day God took you home!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 657 of 675

You got that right !!! no stimulas check!! The goverment says that you are retired-- NOW- JUST DIE and go away !!!  Thank you goverment- You will have a nice warm place in HELL !!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 658 of 675

It does not do any good to have my Social Security deposited direct into my bank--  when the goverment decides -- NOT- to send me any stimulas check- The goverment will just put in their own pockets !!!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 659 of 675

I have not any stimulus check- SO- does that mean I will NEVER one ?? That is just like the Goverment-- scrthe retired people-- they dont count anymore. Thank yo- you sorry goverment-- for nothing.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 660 of 675

It seems to me there is no set up at the IRS site to find out when you might be getting SS, SDI, SSI and other that have not filed but have DD. They keep saying there is no info. Get My Payment is not for anything but filers or filers to be. Which leads me to believe that the IRS has no DD info for 10's of millions on these programs. If you end up getting your stimulus what good is a site that tells you already have it. Zero idea when these are going out to those with DD next week or next month. Yet some have gotten their stiumlus monies belonging to credit unions and such before even Wells Fargo or Chase banks have. Not sure of the reaons for this either. Is there a concrete time when we might be receiving this information or stiumulus via DD? 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors