Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 81 of 675

I, too, just checked the GMP website and my payment is scheduled for the 28th. Good luck to everyone. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 82 of 675

Just wanted to give everybody an update.  I am SSDI DD and like you all have not received my stimulus payment.  Been checking GMP site every morning, including this morning and got the message payment status not available.  I just checked the GMP site again, and a miracle has taken place.  Sometime this afternoon GMP updated and mine now says my payment has been scheduled for direct deposit on May 28, 2020 and my account number is listed, (last 4 digits).  If you have not checked GMP site lately, you might want to check, as there has been updated data added.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 83 of 675

Actually got past the recording this morning. Told an operator would soon be on the line. Music for about 5 minutes, then line cut off. Called back twice and got recording only. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 84 of 675
Not a problem. Life goes on. Ya all have a blessed day.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 85 of 675
The illegals are, uh, well, illegal. If the wealthy are breaking laws then they also should be dealt with. As always, the illegals are ILLEGALS and should be targeted.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 86 of 675
I live in Calif and our Gov is issuing 125 mill out to illegals. Check the news.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 87 of 675
Not sure how I would know the cook is illegal. There are laws against hiring illegals. I am not a cop or a judge or a politician that can go after the bad guys.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 88 of 675

Agreed. It's very easy to get sidetracked lately, and I'm a bit more sensitive and definitely short-tempered. Good luck to all. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 89 of 675

I think you all are getting a little side tracked, I just want my **bleep** money that is do me. Peace & Cheers.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Regular Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 90 of 675

The shame is that my country values the wealthy, and not the common citizen. The wealthy are making out like bandits during the shutdown, even taking money meant for small business owners (my family). That's my concern. The illegals are the easier target, as always. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors