1. Joined AARP maybe in 2016, can't remember exactly.
2. Retired 19 Dec 19
3. My daughter is working towards a multidisciplinary degree from Eastern Washington U that she'll use as a disabilities advocate.
4. My daughter in law is graduating soon with a second master's, this one in health systems design from UTAustin.
5. My son is pursuing a master's in Data, Economics and Development Policy (aimed at finding better solutions for economic and social injustice at community level) from MIT.
6. After 20+ years working from home and a year of Covid (I don't mean I had covid, but have been isolating), I'm yearning to get out of the condo, meet new friends, take classes, go on trips, and have a social life that's not just online!