Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

carnival gift card checkout not working?

Periodic Contributor

carnival gift card checkout not working?

I added the gift card i wanted, says that it is in stock and when i go to purchase it tells me this page is not working, obviously something is amiss with the system.  is there any feedback on this issue available?

Contributor

This just happened to us.  We leave on Friday and now there’s a hold on the credit card and we have no gift card 🤬

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Oh no! This isn’t good at all! A lot of people including myself have had this happen. It’s unfortunate and unacceptable from what is supposed to be a reputable organization. December 15th I too became a part of the mystery error and funds pending( still) I will dispute it due to the fact I have no merchandise (Carnival Gift Cards totaling 360.00) 

I wish you the best of luck and for all those who are dealing with this.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi, I havent evenbeen able to view any rewards. Are there none available right now? I keep getting the same "get started with rewards" page 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@LakeishaS385287 Hi Lakeisha, it sounds like you have to sign up for the AARP Rewards site. Please click the "Get Started With Rewards" button to opt in and log in to the site. You can learn more here: https://aarp.info/3xMiUiq  I'm always here to help!

Regular Contributor

Try a different browser if you haven't already. That kept happening to me on Chrome but the page loaded fine on Edge.

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

Check your transactions. See if it went through. 

Periodic Contributor

cant even get to the checkout window, there was a 405 error code, and now cart wont even load

Contributor

I got the same error message

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP