Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Bronze Conversationalist

Would like to see less sweepstakes

Just submitting my opinion.  I would like to see less sweepstakes and more 'for points' redemptions.  Currently, there are 15 sweepstakes on the Redeem page and the same 'for points' redemption options that have been there most/all of the month (Trelawear/Digital Legacy/Good Trust/Spotify).  I might be wrong but it appears that these offerings have minimal appeal.

I much rather have extra 100/$10 or 200/$5 rewards for points than 10 winners for $100 sweepstakes.  At least more of us would get something for our points. 

Again, this is just my opinion.

Periodic Contributor

I agree as well. Spending points for the *chance* to win something just seems... disrespectful. If our points are worth something, we should be able to get *something* for them.

Trusted Contributor

Spending way more points every day on all the sweepstakes (which I'll never win anyway) than I am earning.  And the rewards for points are pitiful.

Silver Conversationalist

Anyplace else besides here, our suggestions and concerns would be considered helpful an appreciated, but are wasted and fall on deaf ears with the people running this program. Itโ€™s really sad that our rewards program has come to this. We had some problems with the old R4Gโ€™s program but nothing like we are experiencing today. AARP is missing a wonderful opportunity to provide its members with a fun, rewarding and exciting rewards program.

Just Saying

lucyp061351
Trusted Contributor

Agreed! I saw that two new ones were added today, Safeway and CVS. I would have eagerly redeemed points for a gift card to either one or both of these. Saw that there was a $5 Bath & Body Works for points but can't even buy a bottle of hand soap from them with that. ๐Ÿ™‚

Conversationalist

I agree with you. Less sweepstakes that favor a few people only; more points only cards that might be actually useful. Suggestions: Walmart, Sam. Target, Amazon for instance. It would be great if the Instant Win could go back to one a day.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP