Bronze Conversationalist

Wonky is as Wonky does

When I first tried to redeem points toward the Clean Sweep Sweepstakes, today, the link only showed 1 entry possible on the drop-down menu.

I refreshed and tried, again.

Again, I saw only 1 entry possible on the menu.

I refreshed and tried, again.

Again, I saw only 1 entry possible on the menu.

This time, I closed the windows back to the AARP home page, restarted Rewards by right-clicking the red rewards link in the top banner and right-clicked the Redeem link below the black banner. Also, when I got to the Clean Sweep Sweepstakes, I clicked Seymore one more time to load the next batch of redeemables before I clicked the Clean Sweep Sweepstakes link.

Finally, it worked, and I entered my five for the day. I don't know if the extra Seymore helped, but that's a step I took.

Stay well and enjoy!

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

After one good day, I had just a touch of the wonk again today.

This time, when I tried to enter the Clean Sweep Sweepstakes, I got only one chance to enter from the drop-down menu. I closed the pop-up window for the sweepstakes and reopened it without closing or exiting out of the page. The second time I opened the sweepstakes pop-up window, I saw and chose all my entries for the day.

Stay well and enjoy!

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Today, I didn't have to click any extras or jump through extra hoops.
The Clean Sweep Sweepstakes came right up and I was able to put in my five entries without a hitch.

I think the moth is still alive in there. As it moves around, it triggers glitches here and there and sometimes misses glitches altogether.

Stay well and enjoy!

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I have had the same thing happen to me before. I'm wondering who is writing this software. Also is the program still in Beta mode? It is going on a full year now since this was launched and not much has gotten better.
Regular Social Butterfly

@Brightpool 

Lynn, that's crazy😮  

I had to make 5 attempts to get my points for Tools/Calculator today, and points not updating correctly via Account Manager😤

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Online Community Refresh

Online Community has updated the site design in our discussions area to make it easier to connect, follow a conversation and access resources.

The new look and feel will be rolled out in multiple phases starting with these initial improvements in the conversations and replies levels.

Learn more about the new design today.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png