Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Bronze Conversationalist

Wonky is as Wonky does

When I first tried to redeem points toward the Clean Sweep Sweepstakes, today, the link only showed 1 entry possible on the drop-down menu.

I refreshed and tried, again.

Again, I saw only 1 entry possible on the menu.

I refreshed and tried, again.

Again, I saw only 1 entry possible on the menu.

This time, I closed the windows back to the AARP home page, restarted Rewards by right-clicking the red rewards link in the top banner and right-clicked the Redeem link below the black banner. Also, when I got to the Clean Sweep Sweepstakes, I clicked Seymore one more time to load the next batch of redeemables before I clicked the Clean Sweep Sweepstakes link.

Finally, it worked, and I entered my five for the day. I don't know if the extra Seymore helped, but that's a step I took.

Stay well and enjoy!

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

After one good day, I had just a touch of the wonk again today.

This time, when I tried to enter the Clean Sweep Sweepstakes, I got only one chance to enter from the drop-down menu. I closed the pop-up window for the sweepstakes and reopened it without closing or exiting out of the page. The second time I opened the sweepstakes pop-up window, I saw and chose all my entries for the day.

Stay well and enjoy!

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Today, I didn't have to click any extras or jump through extra hoops.
The Clean Sweep Sweepstakes came right up and I was able to put in my five entries without a hitch.

I think the moth is still alive in there. As it moves around, it triggers glitches here and there and sometimes misses glitches altogether.

Stay well and enjoy!

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I have had the same thing happen to me before. I'm wondering who is writing this software. Also is the program still in Beta mode? It is going on a full year now since this was launched and not much has gotten better.
Trusted Social Butterfly

@Brightpool 

Lynn, that's crazy😮  

I had to make 5 attempts to get my points for Tools/Calculator today, and points not updating correctly via Account Manager😤

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP