Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Well...the June Extra Regret-It is off to a flying ....crash!

Silver Conversationalist

Well...the June Extra Regret-It is off to a flying ....crash!

I mean really....almost everything I tried to do came up with a new error!

Just look at this crap...I mean crop:

Sorry, no points this time.

Sorry, no points this time.Sorry, no points this time.

You just scored with AARP Rewards, but we need extra time....& NO ...IT DID NOT EVER CREDIT THE TIME WASTED...I MEAN WATCHED!...AND THAT HAPPENED ON 2 DIFFERENT VIDEOS!  GRUMBLE GRUMBLE!

You just scored with AARP Rewards, but we need extra timeYou just scored with AARP Rewards, but we need extra time

You just scored with AARP Rewards, but we need extra timeYou just scored with AARP Rewards, but we need extra time

We are currently experiencing technical issues in fetching your extra credit lessons information

We are currently experiencing technical issues in fetching your extra credit lessons informationWe are currently experiencing technical issues in fetching your extra credit lessons information

Sorry, we are experiencing longer than expected delays

Sorry, we are experiencing longer than expected delaysSorry, we are experiencing longer than expected delays

All this....for expensive amount of points for measly $5.00 Gift Cards🙄😒

Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. I experienced the same thing. I rewatched the video and got the points. But really the Rewards aren't worth the time. Here it's June 7th and the gift cards are terrible. Pushing those Sweepstakes and IWG . I really don't have too much more to say. I'm just waiting for July 1st when my membership expires and I'll be a non-member. I'm really looking forward to winning 😂. I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
Regular Contributor

I'm kind of glad I fell asleep this time. I noticed the last few days when earning points I had to refresh my screen/browser  a few times and login again so none of this is surprising. They lull us into complacency for a few months and then hit us with the error messages again. Really bad choice of extra credit gift cards this time (for me at least) other than Amazon.....oh well....onto July....

Honored Social Butterfly

Blood 🩸, Sweat 😰💦, and Tears 😭. For what?! A 5.00 Amazon Gift Card?...

head bang.gif 

And...

Don't we love it?!  😂

Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. First I can't stop 😂 lol. Second, when I check the Rewards page I get the feeling I'm in a different universe. What's up with these $5 gift cards that should be for non-members . Members do a Extra Credit for special rewards and I'm not seeing it. Where's the Extra benefits for members? Does anyone know if we can create a petition requesting better reward perks for members

And if so, how do we do it. I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
Silver Conversationalist

AND TO TOP IT OFF...

ONLY 10 MINUTES INTO JUNE &:

SORRY WE'RE SOLD OUT....

& YOU'RE SHIPOUTTALUCK

SORRY WE'RE SOLD OUT &  YOU'RE SHIPOUTTALUCK LOL!SORRY WE'RE SOLD OUT & YOU'RE SHIPOUTTALUCK LOL!

Honored Social Butterfly

😂  I nearly shipped my pants when I saw it was sold out in one hour. 😂

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

well.... ain’t that some ship😄🛳

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP