Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Update to Sold Out notices

Update! 

After receiving feedback from our Rewards redeemers, we will now be removing the previously sold out items every Friday. 

Additionally, we are working on additional catalog filtering which should be getting updated in a few weeks.

Thanks for your feedback!

AARPTeri
Trusted Contributor

Good morning!  So what happened to Sold Out items being removed on Friday.  There are 10 of them this morning, after 10:00 ET.  Wouldn't it be nice if there were that many cards for points available?!

Gold Conversationalist

@AARPTeri   Thanks!   This makes the catalog much more user friendly and still allows one to see what was offered yesterday, for example.

Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

♡Thanks a bunch Teri☆

😍As always you rock 🤩

Grateful for y'all listening and taking actions suggested by members 

So much better experience

Thanks! Have a beautiful  day! 

Stay safe 

Ginger : )

Conversationalist

While you are at it, maybe you should look into the one that never sells out, Phone Soap. I decided, since I have points to spare, to purchase one worth $20.  Then I went to their site and found that the the value for the price wasn't realistic at all.  But I did find a cable that I could use that was worth just under $20, and started the process to buy one, knowing that I would still have to pay something for taxes or maybe shipping.  After going through the process, I got to the point of making the final purchase, and it said I couldn't use the coupon to buy it.  Apparently I need to spend a lot of money to be able to use the "card".  They even had the gall to email me to remind me that I had the cable in my cart.

I am not that germaphobic that I need their product at those prices.

Community Manager
Community Manager

Russell,

We are sorry you did not have an optimal experience with Phone Soap.  I am sharing this feedback with the team.

Teri

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

phone soap and others of same type where i must spend extra money and possibly shipping to use are a scam  

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Trelawear Gift Card another one has been there for weeks

no one wants it 

have to spend to much on order to use the gift card

items are  so expensive and not something the average frugal senior person wants

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

GIVE US MORE GIFT CARDS WE CAN USE 

THE TARGET AMAZON WALMART SAFEWAY KROGER ETC SELL OUT IN A FEW MINUTES

CAN SOMEONE SEE THAT ACTION

Conversationalist

After my post, above, I searched my emails, and found one a couple days after the first one from Phone Soap where they offered a 20% discount on any purchase. If they weren't 100% higher than comparative products on Amazon, it might be worth something.  Not that I need them, but the only resolution with Phone Soap that I would consider is to get back my points.  I'd rather not deal with them.

Honored Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri ...

ThankYou.jpg

😊

Super Contributor

Thank you.

And please bring back the $25 Hulu points-only card.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP