Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Tuesday's Trivia Time email promo code is "Scenery" - but it's not - it's misspelled as "Scenary"

Regular Contributor

Tuesday's Trivia Time email promo code is "Scenery" - but it's not - it's misspelled as "Scenary"

I received the email today with the promo code "scenery". It doesn't work. This is the correct spelling. I double checked my typing and even verified with google the proper spelling.

Then I thought I'd try it the way I'd spell it (incorrectly of course). It worked?! Finally my bad spelling pays off!

Community Concierge

@like92115 Thanks for flagging! You're right, the promo code from the 12/28 newsletter was misspelled. We sincerely apologize for this error; entering "SCENARY" should credit the points for everyone. We are always here to help!

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Thanks for your topic post @like92115. I was just about to ask about that in a few minutes….

& also thanks for your correct spelling….

or rather MISSPELLING….LOL 😉

….that provided the real code word!

I'll have to wait until tomorrow to try to use "Scenary"

Take care ~Allen 

scenery.JPG

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hey Allen, just in case you are not aware you can still enter a promo code even after you have “Maxed Out Like A Pro”

Just Saying

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hello again! @rednexsrus

Thanks for your reply. Seems like I remember something about where we “can still enter a promo code even after you have “Maxed Out Like A Pro”……unfortunately ....

my “remember-er” 🤔 ....

ain’t remembering like it used to! 😆  lol

Anyway, ...Much Thanks!

Take care ~Allen 

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Go figure!  I tried several different misspellings, but not that one.  It does work.  Thanks!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Neither spelling works for me. I’ve tried both several times.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@neldat357771 "SCENARY" should work now. Let me know if you are still unable to get your bonus points.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Neither spelling is working.😞 

Update - hours later 'scenary' is now working - 100 pts. 😀

Conversationalist

scenary worked for me.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP