Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Periodic Contributor

Sams Club Gift Cards Not Received

Hello,

This morning I redeemed 165,000 points for Three $25 e-gift cards (55,000 points each). I received one in my email, but the other two have not been sent to me yet. I have checked my Spam folder, and have verified that I did redeem the points. How can I get the other Two gift cards?

Thanks for any suggestions on how to resolve this

Pamela

0 Kudos
Retired Community Manager

A tip for all Rewards users: If you find yourself missing gift cards, you are welcome to call us for help at: 866-451-6305. We're open weekdays 7-11pm ET.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

My sister had this problem with the Pottery Barn last night and only got one out of three. She also had issues last Friday buying gift cards and got four out of five. She went ahead and chatted with Customer Service and they were able to resend them. Not sure what's up, but something is iffy with the delivery email service.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hello @PamelaK71764, in order to handle this, weโ€™ll need specific membership info which we canโ€™t request in this open environment. We have sent you a private message, please look out for it in your inbox.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP