Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Sam's Club Card may be used at Walmart

Social Butterfly

Sam's Club Card may be used at Walmart

Good afternoon Folks,

I just noticed that he $5 Target e-gift card has apparently sold out from the Monthly Extra Credit Offerings because it no longer appears in the online rewards catalog. 

Usually, a Walmart card offering wouldn't last as long as a Target Card, yet, the Sam's Club card still remains available at this time.  It is possible that more Sam's Club cards were offered than Target cards, I'll admit.

If anybody is waiting for a better offer then I would encourage them to keep trying for something better.  I wish you luck with that.

However, the Sam's Club terms read that it can be used at Walmart stores or Walmart.com, in addition to Sam's club's website and locations.

The terms listed after opening the offering "tile" on the rewards catalog page:

"TERMS

For balance inquiry, call 1-888-537-5503 or go to Walmart.com/giftcards or samsclub.com. Use this card at any Walmart store or Sam’s Club in the U.S. or Puerto Rico, or on-line at Vudu, Inc., Wal-Mart.com or Samsclub.com. The balance on this card is a liability of Wal-Mart Stores Arkansas, LLC. This card cannot be redeemed for cash except where required by state law. Lost or stolen cards will not be replaced. Walmart may refuse to accept this card and to take action, including balance forfeiture, for fraud, abuse or violations of terms. Terms and conditions subject to change without notice. See Walmart.com for complete terms. Treat this card like cash."

So, finally, the Sam's Club e-gift card offered in the Whopping of $5 is also, in effect, a Walmart offering.  Also, the Sam's Club card may be used at Vudu, Inc (a streaming service)

Hope this helps someone.

AndrewToo
Bronze Conversationalist

Thanks @andrewtoo I didn't know that! Cool.

Social Butterfly

I didn't mention it because I did not see a Walmart e-card offering today, but, a Walmart e-gift card could be used at Sam's Club locations or samsclub.com also. I confirmed this on the Walmart e-gift card from last month.

Take care,

AndrewToo
Conversationalist

Thank you! I did not know. And now I just got the $5 card to use for my next Walmart shopping trip! Very useful,

Trusted Contributor

This has been the case for years since Walmart owns Sam's Club.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP