Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Rewards Catalog “Oops” Error Message – 9/23/2020

Community Manager
Community Manager

Rewards Catalog “Oops” Error Message – 9/23/2020

Hello everyone!

The Rewards team is working to resolve the error messaging that may appear when some participants are redeeming for points only items in the catalog (Sweepstakes, Instant Wins, etc).

Please be assured your redemption is being counted towards the item you are redeeming for.

You can always check your transaction history under the “Redemptions” filter to confirm your redemption is successful - https://www.aarp.org/rewards/transaction/#view=redemptions

We apologize for any confusion this is causing and will post here with updates as soon as they are available.

AARPTeri
Contributor

I hope your team can fix the error on the rewards checkout page using debit or credit card payments.
After entering my card payment, I just accepted loading processing and there was no notification stating that the payment was successful or failed.

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

This morning is the first time in a week or 2 or 3 that my entries seemed to go right in and my transaction history actually showed all the sweepstakes I entered or tried to enter.

I hope it's a full fix and not a fluke. Flukes are great for helping to identify whales, but not very helpful in sweepstakes activities.

Stay well and enjoy!

Lynn

P.S. Thanks for the effort to fix these things.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP