Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Rewards Catalog Maintenance TONIGHT– 9/22/2020

Community Manager
Community Manager

Rewards Catalog Maintenance TONIGHT– 9/22/2020

AARP Rewards will be conducting site maintenance TONIGHT, Tuesday, September 22, 10:30pm-1:30am ET.

Due to this scheduled maintenance, your order confirmation emails may be delayed during this window.

Please allow up to 24 hours for delivery.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hello @AARPTeri 

I was hoping the site maintenance on the Rewards Catalog would have fixed the "oops, something went wrong" issues for entering sweepstakes and daily wins.  Unfortunately, after the site maintenance at 2 a.m. ET (11 pm PST), the oops errors still persist.  Tried entering 5 different sweepstakes, and 2 out of 5 entries gave the "oops message" error.   Very disappointed to see these issues continue.  It's a hit or miss to get the entries submitted.

The "once working"  Black Dashboard is also having  issues of not updating in real time.  My dashboard totals on Discover and Redeem pages are lagging behind the dashboard totals on the Earn and Transaction History pages.  Confusing to see different totals on the dashboard on different pages.  I hope my feedback will help tech support address these issues and get the site back to where it was before we had all of these errors.

JoLo49

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP