Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Rewards Catalog Maintenance TONIGHT– 7/23/2020

Community Manager
Community Manager

Rewards Catalog Maintenance TONIGHT– 7/23/2020

AARP Rewards will be conducting site maintenance TONIGHT, Thursday, July 23 10:30pm-1:30am ET.

Due to this scheduled maintenance, your order confirmation emails may be delayed during this window.

Please allow up to 24 hours for delivery.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Did the catalog maintenance delete the Beat the Heat sweepstakes?
The rules say that sweepstakes should run to 7-31-20. I can't find it.

Stay well and enjoy!

-Lynn

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@Brightpool It is under the Redeem Tab, and then hit All Sweepstakes and you'll find it there. 

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you for the directions to get there, Jodee, but that's where I was already looking for it.

The Beat the Heat Sweepstakes was missing from my list for a few days.

When I did finally see it, again, I tried to open it and it kept cranking away like it was loading, but wouldn't load.

I tried refreshing my screen (F5) and it did come up, but it showed only one entry possible on the drop-down menu.

I refreshed again, and it finally gave me five chances to enter the sweepstakes.

This morning, it did load, but it showed me only one entry possible on the drop-down menu. After I refreshed and opened the sweepstakes, again, it showed me the five entries in the drop-down menu.

I'm glad I have the sweepstakes back, but it's still being wonky.

Stay well and enjoy!

-Lynn

Conversationalist

@Brightpool 

I posted about the missing Beat the Heat Summer sweeps as well. I found it if the Sweepstakes filter was used. In future, if you find one of the sweeps missing in the full list, try the Sweepstakes filter.

Today I also experienced only 1 entry at first and the rest of them after a refresh.

Cheers,

Ray

Bronze Conversationalist

Thank you, Ray.

Feedback like yours lets me know that I'm not the only one

Stay well.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

@AARPTeriI can't get the filters to work on the Earn page last night or tonight. When I select a filter and then hit Apply, the page doesn't change anything. So, for some reason, hitting Apply isn't working.

And this may be temporary during maintenance, but the transaction history isn't working tonight.

Side note: Please pass on the feature suggestion for the filters to include an option to only show the activities/quizzes/videos, etc. that we can currently earn points on, to avoid the endless scrolling through of activites you already completed/earned points on for that day.

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Filters are still not working on the Earn page.
0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Still not tonight.
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Good suggestion on the Filter. My finger gets tired swiping up & down
lucyp061351
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP