Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

Redeem Page Malfunction?

Has anyone else noticed that the redeem page has seemed to revert back to an old version or is it just me? Says to come back on Monday for the Blooming Brands daily deal that was this past Monday and displaying old sold out rewards. Tried to access on a couple devices but they are both the same. Happened in the last couple of hours...

Silver Conversationalist

On  7/17/2021, I tried to play the Petco Instant Win game and got the spinning circle that wouldn't stop, so I refreshed the page to try to play again.  I got the message that I already played and to come back tomorrow and points were deducted.  I didn't get the "Sorry" or "Lucky You" message on my first try.  Something wrong is going on with the Instant Win games,  and there's now only 6 games available instead of the usual 7..  What happened to the 7th game as each game was to last an entire week and reward 100 winners.  Hopeful that the Instant Win games will be cut back to one per day with 100 winners each day!

Community Manager
Community Manager

@rednexsrus @JoLo49 @J896552 @a170938b   We are aware of the issues effecting the display of the catalog offers. Our team is working to correct the issue as quickly as possible.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

The rewards catalog is continuing to carry expired Instant Wins and letting people play them, For example, TGI Fridays expired this morning at 8:59 AM, but it still lets folks play it (and essentially waste their points with no chance of winning). Same thing happened with Crate & Barrel Instant Win yesterday. It had expired at 8:59 AM, but remained as an active item in the catalog all day. 

I understand there are technical issues impacting display of items, but letting people play expired sweepstakes with no chance of winning goes beyond a technical glitch. It's plain wrong. 

Social Butterfly

@GitaG508487 

Hey there

In my experience EST (eastern time) they actually expire exactly at 9AM can play till 8:59 AM once its 9AM refresh page it'll be gone 

(Info states last till 8:59AM)

@rednexsrus 

Lucy I believe she's referring to the date & times listed in each Instant Win information 

My gripe is there's only been 6 Instant Wins showing for days where's 7th one? Therefore I'm not playing them cause can they really be actively working correct if pages aren't loading correctly?

Used to could see all 7 without using filter or see 7 with 'new' instant filter but I'm not seeing 7 trying every way....ALSO I detest the new update of no box & it opening....its states "Sorry" so fast doesn't really seem its really playing/working 🤯🥴🙃 Stinks 

Enjoy your Sunday 

Ginger  ;  )

Attached screenshot of one

Screenshot_20210718-131944_Samsung Internet.jpg

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Only 6 instant wins again today. Wish they would tell us what's going on. I do know they're working because my dad won one two days ago.

There's a different posting about the lack of graphics now. You should post there. They might actually be reconsidering the change.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@GitaG508487 

Dumb question #2. How do you tell that an IW has expired ??

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

@rednexsrus 

When you click on any Instant Win, there would be a disclaimer section within which you will find the expiration date.  Below is an example for the CVS Instant Win that is set to expire on 7/24/21 at 8:59 AM ET. 

Screenshot 2021-07-18 102751.jpg

Silver Conversationalist

I agree, it's not right to let people play expired Instant Win games and waste points.  As a solution,  I hope AARP will consider returning back to 1 Instant Win game per day with 100 winners each day, instead of 7 daily games lasting for the entire week.   There would be less errors for tech support to worry about and better odds for winning.

Silver Conversationalist

Hi @AARPTeri 

Tried to play a couple of Instant Win games on 7/15/21, and got an error message not found in the system.  Tried, a second time, and got the "oops" error message.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Just got the same messages for all the instant wins I tried.

Not fair! We should get some bonus plays! 😁

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Michaels and Panera Bread Instant Wins are missing this evening.  Saw them early morning on 7/14/2021, and by early evening they were gone.  Only 5 Instant Win games are showing instead of the usual 7.  Maybe 100 people already won these 2 games??

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@JoLo49 

I really doubt that, probably didn't have any to start with. Our TEAM is just screwing with us as usual.  Only 6 IW's showing this am. I guess that's better than 5

Just Saying 

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

2 days later and still only 6 instant wins... unless one is hiding somewhere...

Silver Conversationalist

I know we are back to 7 IW's in the catalog for now but I did find one a few days ago that was at the very bottom of the catalog pages. Felt like it took forever to scroll that many pages. SO UNNECESSARY 😫

Just Saying

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I am seeing only five instant rewards tonight.  Where are the other two?  Yes, There are programming issues every other day.  It is the norm!  

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Only 5 IW on this end also 4:01 am CST. Typical garbage from this administrator

They need to be replaced and bring someone in that knows how to run a rewards program. This really sucks. 

Just Saying

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

What's AARP Rewards without a programming issue every other day?! 😀

I am seeing some expired rewards and a missing instant win (Panera)...

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Missing also the point only Bahama Breeze gift card. Well, business as usual....

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP