Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Gold Conversationalist

Panera alert!

Today's rewards has the wonderful Panera card!!!  

Taking the grands to Panera today and will save $25!

Really appreciate this and glad I kept availability for the end of the month.

If you hadn't noticed already, take a look to redeem.

Thanks, AARP!

Bronze Conversationalist

i'm not sure if this pertains to this topic

About a week ago there was a $25  Panera ecard for about 47,000 points ( I'm estimating ) in the Extra Credit section and then it disappeared. What's up with that?

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@al45009948  They are pretty popular and I'm thinking they don't last too long when they appear.   I last saw one in the extra credit section on May 1 and I think it lasted more than one day.  I just looked and it's gone although the Carrabbras (includes Outback and Bonefish) card is still there after six days.   This month's Panera was down to $20 but still a nice reward.   

It looks like with "extra credit" the goodies are appearing once a month with perhaps something else added daily....but not always every day I don't think.   Perhaps the "extra credit" idea came up so people from the west coast who have commented have a fairer chance.   In this case the card was there for at least two days.   Amazon card not so much.   I used Carrabbras gift cards last night for a takeout.   (You can also buy $100 worth of them at Costco for $80.  With that $20 discount and my $20 Dine Rewards credit, I felt I was getting a real deal.)

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Congratulations to all who were able to get the Panera card!  I always wondered when it was offered. 

I'm out here on the West coast, so not fully awake yet @ 6 a.m. PT  (9 a.m. ET).

Thanks for the alert!

Conversationalist

They really need to move the time for these special offerings to noon EST out of consideration for our West Coast friends. Are you listening AARP??

Silver Conversationalist

It would be great to have some offerings later in the day for us late risers on the West Coast! 

Noon EST as recommended by  BeachGirl23 would be a good time to benefit more people!   The offerings could also be at random times throughout the day to make more interesting. 

Hope you're listening AARP!

Social Butterfly

@HokiePoq 

Thanks for the notice!

I was really unlucky today.  I was on the site from just before 9AM ET until about 9:08AM hoping to see the $25 Panera card.  I saw the instant win change to the magazine offer at 9AM, but, I didn't see the Panera card come up after refreshing for 7 more minutes, so, I thought there wouldn't be a $25 Panera card today.

But, thanks again for the alert.

AndrewToo
Gold Conversationalist

It's there again!  The $25 card is up as of this posting, not sold out yet.   I have redeemed three times already in March so none for me.  But go get it cyberfriends!

Conversationalist

It's 9:35 EST and I just got the Panera Card. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'll be busy earning points to replenish my stash!

Gold Conversationalist

Way to go,  @BeachGirl23 !   So glad you could redeem....this one is really worth our time.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

@HokiePoq 

I also got a redemption confirmation on screen. How long does it usually take for an email confirmation? It's been about an hour already.

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@ralmon  I imagine you read Jodee's response above.   Confimrations usually come within a minute for me.  I keep the browser open in that window until it does.  I'd print the screen if it didn't.   I hope you are in that queue as well.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I too got a response saying I was in the queue as well. It's so nice of them to reply so quickly. Take care.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@BeachGirl23 You're welcome!

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

@AARPJodeeR 

Got my emails. Thanks. I guess I'll try out this new work of curbside dining.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

So Panera is running Free Delivery (using order code FREEDELIVERY) through the end of March. Good time to use that Gift Card.

Gold Conversationalist

@BeachGirl23  Yes, it is.   And I see they have Doordash this morning.  I've never used that but now is the time...but all spent out this month.  

@JoLo49  You have a valid point about the timing.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

@HokiePoq 

Thanks, I hadn't, the system generated a new page and Jodee's ended up on the previous one.

Maintenance, ah okay, I can wait a day, or a week 🙂 Nothing much to do outside right now anyway with our lockdown.

Cheers,

Ray

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I too did not get an email confirmation though I did get the screen confirmation and saw my points decrease dramatically. It has been about 2 1/2 hours now since I purchased the Panera Gift Card. Are we the only 2 who did not get the email confirmation yet had points deducted?

Community Concierge

@BeachGirl23 AARP Rewards conducted maintenance on the catalog yesterday. I have verified your confirmation email is in the queue, however, due to scheduled maintenance, your order confirmation email may be delayed. Please reach back out if you do not receive your order confirmation within the next 24 hours.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Will do. Thank you for the quick response.
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @HokiePoq 

Thanks for the alert, but it was already sold out when I tried.  They go very fast, hopefully will be back soon.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@mi4090  Hi Marylin

I tried to grap the $5 Panera Bread Card today 3/10/20. I started watching at 10:58 am CT. At 10:59 am CT I refreshed the web page. At 11:01 I clicked on Confirm and it came back at 11:02 that it was sold out. Geeze, Just paint me green and call me a cucumber Smiley SadWoman Sad

Have a nice day

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I tried around 8:00 am PT with no luck ....but i got a $ 10 Jamba Juice card with 17,500 points ...

It will make my grandaughter smile !!!!!!

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @valeriov52121 

Maybe someone will post that they got the $5 Panera daily deal.  Meanwhile, enjoy your juice.  Jamba is (2) cities away from me.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @rednexsrus 

Lucy that doesn't seem right, more like unbelievableSmiley Surprised  At least it was sold out instead of "Keep Earning" with over a million points.

Did anyone get the $5 Panera Bread "Daily Deal" today?  Thanks for letting the Community know.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I got the Panera card at exactly 9AM ET this morning. I agree with our friends out west that these 'specials' should be offered later, perhaps noon, to allow them an opportunity to get some. That would be so much more fair. 

Social Butterfly

@HokiePoq 

Thanks for alerting us.  Unfortunately it was sold out by the time I tried to buy it, but there is always next time.  Again, thanks for taking time to post about it.

AndrewToo
Gold Conversationalist

It's back today, March 3!  Go for it.

Apologize if this is a double post.  My first one disappeared somewhere in cyberspace.

Good luck!

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Thank you so much. I got it! Now I'm busy replenishing my points.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP