Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

No Kroger $50 Value Gift Cards For Purchase May 2023

Periodic Contributor

No Kroger $50 Value Gift Cards For Purchase May 2023

I have not seen any Kroger $50 value gift cards for purchase this month - May 2023.  Are they out of stock or will they no longer be offered for purchase?

Thanks

Tom

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I noticed this, too. My local Krogers, though, stopped accepting my discounted gift cards without giving me a hassle about it. Self-checkout registers would not accept the cards when I scanned the barcodes, and most of the employees were too poorly trained to accept the gift card any other way. So I stopped buying the gift cards, and I shop less at Kroger now. I spent just over $250 in April at Kroger. I spent just over $50 in May. I know a multibillion-dollar company will not care at the national level, but my local Krogers will care if I spend thousands of dollars less per year at their stores.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@tommankowski Hi Tom! We are always adding new items and updating inventory based on availability. I invite you to check back often for current redemption options: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP