Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Bronze Conversationalist

No Increase in Daily Instant Wins

I just tried for the Amazon Daily Instant Win.  I noticed, both on the entry page and Official Rules, that there will be 100 prizes not 125 as was cited by AARPTeri on 7/28.

Community Manager
Coming Soon - Weekly Instant Win Winners Increasing from 100 to 125!

Great news!  The Rewards catalog will be rolling out new functionality enabling the increase of Instant Win contest winners to 125. In order to add this new feature, all current Instant Win promotions must be completed before the new contests featuring 125 winners are added to the catalog.

As some of you have already noticed, the amount of Weekly Instant Wins are slowly decreasing in the catalog this week. 

Check back next week for brand new Instant Win offerings featuring more winners and prizes.

AARPTeri
Social Butterfly

@k380494p 

I had come to the forum to check if the number of Instant Wins had increased to 150 per week or not.  Thanks for posting!

@gm5271 

Good catch on the timing change, no more entering after midnight without losing a entry day, because I had  forgotten to enter, .  I need to enter every day that I can get because of the obviously low odds of winning unless something more important is going on.

Have a great day!

AndrewToo
Regular Contributor

I have to think they made the change. They committed to "shutting it down and restarting".

Perhaps they forgot to update the description PDF with the new numbers? They've forgotten to update the numbers in the new PDF documents they post before.

Social Butterfly

@k380494p 

Thanks for posting

Yep I noticed that also Bummer makes no sense 🤔after her posting increase coming 🙃🥴👎

It's anybody's guess

Enjoy your day

Ginger ;  ) 

Social Butterfly

Forgot add

Also noticed that times changed runs from midnight to 11:59 vs 9 to 9 it was 

Ginger ; )

Bronze Conversationalist

@AARPTeri   Can you please check into this.  Thanks.

Community Manager
Community Manager

@gm5271   @k380494p The Instant Win is now up and the first change we have made is the time change as you have both noted.  We will be changing the amount to 125 next month.  Sorry for any confusion but good news is two changes happening just not at the same time!

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

😱🤔👎🥴🤯😡

Teri

Thanks for replying to our thread of entirely justifiable upset and disappointment not any confusion here.... but that truly absolutely stinks BIG time :  ( 

Personally I feel if only could do one(which I doubt) Y'all folks should have done change to 125 winners being as none of us were aware of a time change & time change makes no real difference to me(anyone?) & it would've been what you stated would be happening .... you had to be aware of upset/disappointment you'd cause by this choice y'all have made..... & your reasoning in no way helps....it truly stinks 

Ginger  ;  ) 

Conversationalist

"The Rewards catalog will be rolling out new functionality enabling the increase of Instant Win contest winners to 125.......Check back next week for brand new Instant Win offerings featuring more winners and prizes." This is what you said on July 28th. Your customers are not confused as they can read and comprehend. May be AARP is confused?

Conversationalist

So I guess we are to assume we will have a week at the end of this month where there will be no instant wins added so that they can be completed before the 125 winners are added.  That would make two weeks of no added instant wins.

There was no confusion.  You stated that we should check back this week for more winners.  Now no more winners for another month.

Social Butterfly

@shamit 

Yep indeed & it stinks 

Ginger :  ) 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP