Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

Much Better

So glad the extra credit went much more smoothly tonight. I did have to repeat the last quiz I took twice for it to count. Only $5 rewards again but at least they were ones I'll use, unlike last month. Amazon, Target and Chili's (I just ate there yesterday :-)) After completing the extra credit was when I got the "no points" messages while maxing out my daily points. Eventually got it all done.

Trusted Contributor

Not for me - I am getting a maintenance message this morning, didn't log in at midnight like I usually do but since they are only $5 cards again I guess I am glad I got my sleep, by the time I lam able to og in I am sure a lot of them would be sold out anyway.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I agree that the June 2022 Extra Credit rolled out much better than anytime in the last 6 months or so. So, I guess I'm congratulating Admin IT personnel for FINALLY doing their job, which is a pretty low bar if you ask me.

There still are some issues and glitches that are bothersome. On about half of the Extra Credit lessons, the "No Points" message was displayed, but I did receive the points according to the log of Earned Points in my Transaction History... so apparently there was a short delay in the Rewards Program recognizing that I had in fact successfully completed the EC lessons. Only once did I have to re-watch a video in order to be awarded the proper points.

All in all, I'm encouraged by the relatively smooth operation of the EC Rewards this month. Now, if only they'd throw in some Points-Only Gift Cards worth $10 or $15 or $25 and up -- like the Rewards Program used to do -- featuring in-demand products and businesses. Now THAT would really be something to cheer about!

Conversationalist

Yes it was better this month.  At least you could see the activities and the gift cards available. 

I had no trouble with the quizzes.  But I had 3 videos I had to watch twice and 1 video I had to watch 4 times to get credit for it.  It would show the check in the banner after watching but then say no points.  I would go back to the activities and it would show I hadn't done it.  So I would click on it and when it came up the 300 pts was back in the banner, not the check mark.  

I also had trouble redeeming for the gift cards.  The Target one said I redeemed for it but then I received no email.  I looked at my transaction history and it wasn't showing.  So I tried it again and it said I redeemed for it.  This time it showed up in my Transaction History and I received the email.  Now the Chili's card took a lot longer.  I kept getting a notice that it couldn't be found.  Finally it went through.

I also got the same 3 gift cards.  Take what I can get.  We will be going on vacation to Yellowstone in a week and half and will be gone for 3 weeks.  I won't have much time or available internet to be looking for a gift card to become available, so I got all 3 now.

Trusted Contributor

I got the same notice on the Chili's one... Refreshed my screen and it went through. Have fun on your vacation!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Not for me. I have been unable to log in to AARP Rewards for almost an hour and a half. Once again Iโ€™ve missed out on all the good points only rewards. No points earned either. 

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Oh no! Surprisingly they're still available if you can log in.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I was finally able to log in after trying for an hour and 36 minutes. Surprisingly the Amazon and Target gift cards were still available after I completed the Extra Credit lessons. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP