Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

More Options for eCards!

We launched some more e-greeting cards in AARP Rewards this week!  Birthday, Congrats, Thank You, Thinking of You are now available.  

https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/

AARPTeri
Contributor

how can I see the birthday ecards

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Enter “birthday cards” in the catalog filter & they will show up

IMG_0311.png

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Contributor

Is there a way to submit digital art for eCards backgrounds?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ke6143 Although we appreciate your interest, this is not something that's available at this time. I hope you're enjoying the AARP Rewards program!

0 Kudos

Yes I had a problem  With the e-greeting cards I redeemed a birthday card filled out the information descended to a loved one Hit send it said I had to contact  Someone because it was unable to be sent Who am I supposed to contact about that somebody like you and AARP the greeting card company And then what greeting card company do you use Not very happy with your rewards

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@MichaelB661848 I'm sorry to hear about this issue that you had when you redeemed the e-greeting card. I was able to reimburse the points since you were unable to send it. You can confirm this in the transaction history: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/transaction/ Let me know if there's anything further I can do!

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

There are so many sites that these are free, How about some real prizes for all of our points? 

Red Head
Gold Conversationalist

Hi @000RedHead000

I appreciate what you wrote!😊

I’ve mentioned this issue many times this year to no avail!

btw: will someone PLEASE replace the 5 Mother’s Day E-Greeting Card with something we can actually use!! 😒

Take care ~Allen 🌈

Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

The Mother's Day cards are still there, but I never saw any happy graduation cards, did you? There's only (1) one 'Congrats!' card that I can see. Also, I think my theory about 'new business' holds true, because there are many e-cards for those turning '50,' but no birthday cards for anyone turning 60, 70, 80+. Does this mean that AARP is only interested in 'new business' from those that turn '50,' but not so much with existing members, to include any members older than 50? Hmmm. 😉

HB 50th no 60 or 70 or 80 what gives.png

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP