Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Missing Redemption Confirmation over 12 hours

Social Butterfly

Missing Redemption Confirmation over 12 hours

@AARPTeri 

Hello Teri,

I'm missing a redemption confirmation for a $5 Starbucks egift card.  The redemption shows on my Transaction history (25,000 pts).  I received another confirmation after redemption within a few minutes early today.

Also, I redeemed points for the Foundation (4,000 pts) a few minutes  ago and the redemption conformation appeared in my in box in a matter of seconds.

Where do I go from here to get the Starbucks confirmation email?

Thanks,

AndrewToo
Social Butterfly

@rednexsrus Wow...I won a $10 Walmart card from the About section too!

I won it yesterday at about 1:20PM ET.  I received a confirmation email nearly

immediately. I hope you get your confirmations soon.

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Hey Lucy @rednexsrus 

Do you have the confirmations December 1st yet?

@AARPTeri 

@AARPJanelleM 

I hope you have, but, tagged a couple of people just in case.

AndrewToo
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@andrewtoo 

Andrew, I just had to come back and tell you that I went by the Holiday Hunt on my way to logout to see if it was still working and guess what ?? Under the ABOUT tab was a $10 Walmart Instant Win, and you guessed it LUCKY YOU.  I won 🙂  🙂 

BUT there is little joy 😞 I fear AARP(our dear administrator:HelloWorld) will make sure the confirmation email will never arrive in my inbox 😞  😞  

This could have been my best rewards month in 12 years. Oh Well  -  Que sera, sera

walmart.jpg

lucyp061351
Community Concierge

@rednexsrus  I understand! I found the Dec 7, 2021 email and have resent it. I'm unable to find the 2 emails from Dec 1, 2021 so I've escalated the issue and that team will reach out to you in 3-5 business days. Thank you.  

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Don't bother, it has been 7 days and your email is slower than USPS and the escalating team, or back office team are to busy with social media or online shopping to fool with us peons . Arrghhh  😵

Just Saying 

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@andrewtoo 

No Andrew, they are just ignoring me to no end. Now the Holiday Hunt win on Dec 7 has conveniently disappeared. I am out 37000 points and have lost out on my 3 redemptions for December. Things could not be any worse. I feel really bad but maybe next month will be better NOT !!!!!   😞  😞  😞  

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Missing Redemption Confirmation over 72hours

Would someone please look into 2 missing emails from Dec 1.
I redeemed 16000 points for a $5 Target and 11000 points for a $5 Domino's between 1:00 and 2:00 am.
My account transactions history will confirm the redemptions.
The Extra Credits for December was misbehaving that morning and that may have had a hand in this.
This is the first time EVER, in 3 years that I have failed to get my email's ( I checked the spam folder )  I have had a chat session with Sue, 12/2/21 stated she would escalate it to the Back Office ?? whatever that means, received an email from Brian in Consumer Care stating he found the emails on 11/30/21 one day BEFORE I made the redemption ???
any help would be appreciated.
Thank You

lucyp061351
Kudos
Views
Regular Contributor

Same for me. I received 1 of 2, hubby received 0 of 2 and I just talked to my mom and she ordered 2 and received none. I did an online chat and was told to wait 72 hours so I guess I’ll be chatting with them in a few days.😕

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@TheTam It can take up to 72 hours for the emails to arrive. Be sure to check your spam folders too. If you, your husband or your mom do not receive the email after the 72 hour timeframe, please give us a call for assistance: 1-866-451-6305. Thank you!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

They came last night - all of them, yay!  Thank you for your help!👍🏼😊

Community Concierge

@TheTam Fantastic, glad to hear it! You're welcome 🙂

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

I received the confirmation, after 15 hours, but, yes I have now received the confirmation.

Thanks so much,

AndrewToo
Community Manager
Community Manager

@andrewtoo   I will have the email resent to you today!  Please let me know when you receive it!

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP