Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Super Contributor

Magazine Subscription Purchase Delay

On February 21st, I purchased a Food Network magazine subscription and got a confirmation and complimentary digital issue right away.  Here it is the end of April and no magazines yet!!!  I have missed out on a couple of issues that I did not buy at the newsstand since I figured my subscription would have started by now.  Anyone else have this problem??  Over two months delay seems pretty excessive!!

Anne

Community Concierge

@AnneG461594 For delivery of the print magazines, publishers ask that you allow 6-8 weeks for delivery; however, due to COVID, the delivery may take up to 10 weeks. If you do not receive your first print issue by this time next week, please let me know and we can get it escalated to our escalations team. 

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Thanks for replying @AARPJanelleM Janelle - today is May 26 (another month has passed) - and still no magazines, please escalate!  I also want to make sure that my full subscription would begin with the first issue I actially receive

Anne

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Update - I received my first issue in the mail TODAY.  Disregard the earlier post, but again more than three months since I ordered is unacceptable, COVID or not.  I hope we don't continue getting a COVID excuse for delays in the future

Anne

Conversationalist

I purchased a couple of magazines on amazon last week and its stated to allow 12 to 16 weeks for the first issue to arrive.I assume due to low staff

0 Kudos
Super Contributor

Thanks - That is interesting - increasing the time from 6-8 weeks to 12-16 weeks.  I guess I don't understand how difficult it is to add an address to a subscription list and mail out a magazine.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP