Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

MISSING $100 KROGER GIFT CARD SWEEPSTAKES

Silver Conversationalist

MISSING $100 KROGER GIFT CARD SWEEPSTAKES

@AARPJanelleM 

@AARPTeri 

Where is the $100 KROGER GIFT CARD SWEEPSTAKES than was in the catalog yesterday ??

I was able to enter the sweepstakes yesterday and was really looking forward to many more entries this month. I have looked high and low but alas it's nowhere to be found.

If for some very odd reason you have opted to drop it from the catalog than would you please refund my 1000 points. 

BTW my DH also entered the sweepstakes yesterday BillD916633 for 1000pts also.KROGER.jpg

Thank You 

lucyp061351
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Therapist4u @a170938b @garyfish49 @OneDayMatisyahu Your entries are now valid and we have opened up the Sweeps early.  The rules will now reflect June 1, 2022 start date.  You will not need to get a credit for points as the entries are now open.

AARPTeri
Silver Conversationalist

Thank you, @AARPTeri 😁

....grateful to have this resolved!

Yay! 🤣

Conversationalist

Much appreciated, Teri.

Conversationalist

Thank you, @AARPTeri , for following up.

Silver Conversationalist

Hi @rednexsrus

Lucy. 💐

and @AARPTeri 😀

After reading all the replies I’m confused as to the status of entering the KROGER GIFT CARD sweepstakes! 😕

btw: will someone PLEASE replace the 5 Mother’s Day E-Greeting Card with something we can actually use!! 😒

.... Just Saying!😊

Take care ~Allen 🌈

Silver Conversationalist

I went ahead & entered until this is clarified for everyone 😄

I went ahead & entered until this is clarified for everyone.JPG

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

$100 KROGER GIFT CARD SWEEPSTAKES  -     Is Available

$100 Value        100 Points 

😎   (garyfish - within minutes of each other  😉  see if you past 2 entries counted in the sweeps count - timing... LOL  )  

Conversationalist

Correct! Available again! 

Let's see if it is still there tomorrow...

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@a170938b   You may have gotten an early jump but you will need to enter again - the official date of the sweepstakes starts June 6, 2022 - June 30, 2022.  I will refund both you and your husband's points today.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

According to the log of my Redemptions in "Transactions History," I have entered the Kroger sweepstakes twice, and 2000 of my points have been deducted. If the sweepstakes doesn't start until June 6, please refund those 2000 points at your earliest convenience (BUT, SEE CAVEAT BELOW).

Caveat: For some reason I can't determine if my 2 prior entries in the Kroger sweeps actually registered, but I CAN see that 2000 points were deducted. If in fact the start date for the sweeps is June 1 rather than June 6, I'm instructing Admin to disregard my request to refund my points already invested. Sorry for the confusion. And, thanks to ODMatisyahu for alerting me to check again.

Conversationalist

Thank you. It was offered (in error it appears!)! 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Yes. I did notice its absence this morning. 

I hope it will be back in the catalog.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP