CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Bronze Conversationalist

You were spot on ✔️   This 'hidden' Dominos gc lasted a lot longer than anyone would have predicted; but as soon as it went 'public' in the Rewards catalog it did sell out fast. ---->   "the feeling not many participants have found these other than those readers of this thread."

Well anyhow, for those of us here - we all had the opportunity to take advantage of the Dominos Deal /easter eggs found;  about 9 days.

😎  You should also take some credit for contributing to this thread.  ✔️

Super Contributor

Have there always been these "hidden" rewards, or is this just a glitch in the rewards site filtering? I always use the "for points" filter to check for GC (and I assume it works, which I think now is a bad assumption), but earlier this month there was a marathon reward that didn't show up in the filter. I just searched on "points" and see this Dominos GC and also an Aéropostale GC which don't show up when I use the filter. I will be curious to see if this Dominos GC is sold out tomorrow, now that it's been posted here 🤔.

Silver Conversationalist

@RenateW69623

At this time the Dominos GC is still up 

lucyp061351
Bronze Conversationalist

Nice work Renate  😃, I just verified the 'Aéropostale' gift card on the 'search for.' 

I've been keeping tabs on this Dominos gift card for a while ( watching for stability/ and stock ) - I believe it is an attempt for AARP to encourage usage for the "search for " function in the Rewards section and if you "find a hidden" Reward/ Gift Card - it's like an 'easter egg' for those who search around/ the curious few....🤔  ( in the 'gaming world' - "Easter Eggs" were hidden items or menus that would open up if you searched or did some un-usual moves/ activities )

As for the 'marathon gift card' - it was on the 'Members Only filter'. 

I knew there would be another 'hidden' gift cards to be found in the 'search box' I just wasn't going to attempt it; but it seems you have found a second one; so far.👍

😎

Honored Social Butterfly

@RenateW69623 | @OneDayMatisyahu 

Cool beans!

It's really nice to have a helping hand from time to time! It makes me feel like I'm part of the VIP club.

Thanks for the tips guys and gals!  🙂

wow that is totally awesome i love it.gif

🔎 Robert Palmer - 🔍 🔎Looking For Clues 🔍

Bronze Conversationalist

Foot Locker  Gift Card      Members Only    Sold Out

$5.00 Value       9,000 Points

😎  FYI  ~ 6:10 am est  Rewards Section starting to work but not all is functioning correctly -  missing Instant Rewards image tile, "search for" in Rewards Catalog not functioning, other minor issues.....
Honored Social Butterfly

Sold Out in no time. Woo whee! 🙂

Conversationalist

Marathon’s CentsOff® reward code

20,000 Points

$10 Value

Members Only

Karyn
Super Contributor

@Karyn8 

Hi Karyn, I got sucked into this trap back when we were Rewards For Good. I never found a single Marathon Station in my area that would take the code. Not gonna bite this time. 🤨 🤨

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!  Sold Out

Members Only

Marathon’s CentsOff® reward code

20,000 Points
$10 Value
Honored Social Butterfly

Did this item sell out? I'm not seeing it. Thanks! 

Hmm.png

Trusted Contributor

Do a filter by Members Only and you should see it

Conversationalist

Remove the points only feature and it will show up. I just checked and it's still available.

Karyn
Trusted Contributor

turn off the "For Points" filter, still available as of this message time

Honored Social Butterfly

Found it! Thanks everyone! 

No Filter.png

Trusted Contributor

Thanks!! Got one - while you can use the code multiple times to get up to the 100 gallons, the code DOES expire at the end of the year so take note of that if you get one too!!  

Honored Social Butterfly

SCOTTeVEST Father's Day Promo $30 Off Gift Code   Sold Out

17,000 Points
👉🏻...$30 Value...👈🏻

Come an get it, Non-Members/Members!  ~🙂

SCOTTeVEST produces multi-pocketed stylish clothes for both men and women that are guaranteed to change your life! The items are created carefully with multiple layers to avoid bulging and designed with chiropractors to achieve a perfect weight distribution, so you could take the kitchen sink with you and still be light as a feather. The eVESTS, pants, dresses, skirts, skorts, hoodies, even the SCOTTeMASK will make your daily experience easier, whether it's an adventure or a simple trip to the store.

scott-e-vest-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.300.300.jpg

🐘 in the room...
What's the deal with (3) non-member SCOTTeVEST GCs this month, totaling $65.00? My biggest regret was redeeming the $25.00 GC, and finding out how insanely expensive everything is on their website, and how it's not worth it. 😒
Honored Social Butterfly

Only A Few Left!  Sold Out
SCOTTeVEST Father's Day Promo $30 Off Gift Code
17,000 Points
$30 Value
Honored Social Butterfly

Sunglass Hut Gift Card

22,000 Points
$10 Value

FIND THE PERFECT PAIR FOR EVERY SHADE OF YOU.

Celebrate your style at Sunglass Hut and discover the perfect pair for every shade of you. Sunglass Hut is the ultimate destination for sunglasses, from premium fashion frames to stylish sport shades. Choose from exclusive styles and see the hottest trends from Ray-Ban, Oakley, CHANEL, BVLGARI, Prada, Persol, Maui Jim, Tory Burch, Versace and many more.

Shop at your nearest Sunglass Hut store to find your perfect pair or visit sunglasshut.com.

[RenateW69623]

sunglass-hut-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.300.300.jpg

Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. I still can't redeem for this gift card. I've tried maybe 6 different times. This isn't fair at all. I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
Honored Social Butterfly

Did @AARPJanelleM PM you regarding this? I have not seen any interaction from any AARP rep regarding this issue over the weekend (per other thread). I hope it all worked out for you.

[REF: https://community.aarp.org/t5/Redemption/Rewards-Points-Only-Redemption/m-p/2503247#M7610]

Honored Social Butterfly

Sunglass Hut Gift Card

22,000 Points
$10 Value
Conversationalist

Kelly, Are you on the site 24/7?

Karyn
Honored Social Butterfly

Nah, but when I am... I'm met with such warm and likeable people. Hope this helps with your question. 🙂

Gold Conversationalist

such warm 🤗  and likeable  😊people.....as you often are 😃

warm and likeable peoplewarm and likeable people

Take care!  ☮️  🌄 ~Allen 🌈  🎨

Honored Social Butterfly

SCOTTeVEST $25 off Gift Code  Sold Out (and removed immediately)

13,000 Points

👉🏻$25 Value 👈🏻

SCOTTeVEST produces multi-pocketed stylish clothes for both men and women that are guaranteed to change your life! The items are created carefully with multiple layers to avoid bulging and designed with chiropractors to achieve a perfect weight distribution, so you could take the kitchen sink with you and still be light as a feather. The eVESTS, pants, dresses, skirts, skorts, hoodies, even the SCOTTeMASK will make your daily experience easier, whether it's an adventure or a simple trip to the store.

(TheSuzyQ|RenateW69623)

scott-e-vest-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.300.300.jpg
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!  Sold Out (and removed immediately)

SCOTTeVEST $25 off Gift Code

13,000 Points
👉🏻$25 Value 👈🏻

Social Butterfly

@LesL269823 

I thought a couple of years ago that it was a gift card only usable at Bahama Breeze, however, I called my Longhorn back then and they told me that they most certainly will take a Bahama Breeze gift card and they went on to list the other restaurants listed below that are Darden restaurants.  So, in my opinion it is one of the best restaurant gift cards that the program offers (for $10.)  I have used a Bahama Breeze gift card at the other restaurants more than once.

"Darden Restaurants Gift Cards are redeemable at Olive Garden, LongHorn Steakhouse, Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen, Yard House, The Capital Grille, Seasons 52, Bahama Breeze and Eddie V's."

AndrewToo
Kudos
Views
Trusted Contributor

3  2 For Points Cards All Members Only

Buca di Beppo® Gift Card

10,000 Points$5 Value

Harry & David gift card

11,000 Points$5 Value

SOLD OUT 
Bahama Breeze® Gift Card
22,000 Points$10 Value

Regular Contributor

FYI, the Bahama Breeze $10 card sold out in under an hour.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

We’re working to get more inventory

This item is currently out of stock

Bahama Breeze® Gift Card

22,000 Points$10 Value
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP