CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Honored Social Butterfly

Only A Few Left!  Sold Out

Aéropostale Gift Card

10,000 Points
$5 Value

Come an get it, Non-Members/Members! 

*These GCs (including Domino's Pizza 10.00 Members Only) have been hidden in the Rewards catalog for a whileToday's Maintenance seemed to have corrected that! Good! 

Aéropostale is a specialty retailer of casual apparel and accessories, principally targeting 16 to 22 year-old young women and men through its Aéropostale stores and online at www.aeropostale.com.
Kudos
Views
Regular Contributor

The Vitamin Shoppe gift card 14,000 points $5

The Vitamin Shoppe® exists to help you become your best self, however you define it. We’ll guide your quest for well-being with the hottest products—from the most trusted brands in the world—including our own! All of our proprietary brands are put through 320 rigorous quality assurance steps, and ingredient purity and potency are verified by independent, 3rd party labs.

You can rely on our high-quality products, knowledgeable in-store Health Enthusiasts®, certified nutritionists and registered dietitians, and personalized services. And inspiration is always in-stock.

Looking for cutting-edge wellness? We’re constantly discovering new products from around the globe, and developing our own! Here, you’ll find the most advanced, on-trend innovations to meet your goals—whatever they are.

From sports nutrition to energy drinks, and everyday supplements for you and your family, count on our wide selection of top-notch products to fuel your journey.

Regular Contributor

Yankee Candle gift card

15,000 Points $5 Value

Yankee Candle® is the world’s best known and most often chosen brand of premium scented candles. We offer a tremendous range of new, favorite and seasonal fragrances—all created to put the finishing touch on any gathering, a quiet moment or that very special event.

Regular Contributor

Harry & David gift card - members only !

11,000 Points $5 Value

From our juicy, handpicked Royal Riviera® Pears to our proprietary blend of sweet, smooth chocolate and everything in between, you’ll find that the difference is in the details and in how we have handpicked, packed, and crafted the finest gourmet delights using only premium ingredients since 1934. This gift card can also be redeemed at any of 1800Flowers.com nine brands.

Conversationalist

Bass Pro Shops Gift Card

MEMBERS ONLY

12,000 Points

$5 Value

Your Adventure Starts Here®.  Select from a wide variety of outdoor merchandise from Bass Pro Shops®.  We carry top quality gear for fishing, hunting and the outdoors! Including camping, boating, saltwater fishing, rugged footwear, casual clothing, and even outdoor decor and gifts!

Karyn
Honored Social Butterfly

PHYSICAL ITEM  Sold Out

Gray Weekend Duffle

9,000 Points

$0 Value

Plenty of storage with a zippered main compartment. Two large external pockets to keep items separate. Durable, lightweight material makes it easy to carry and store. Perfect for anywhere your travels take you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note...this redemption will be included as part of the 3 monthly redemptions, effective June 2023. So...Do not redeem if you plan on redeeming any points only gift card(s) before the end of the month. Quite honestly, since these physical items are valued at $0 why are they being counted as part of the 3 redemptions? They're giveaways. If you'll notice, any previous physical items had a value prior to the change of including it as part of the 3 monthly redemptions. Makes no sense. 'I must say' - Ed Grimley.

gray-weekend-duffle.imgcache.rev.web.400.400.png

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

Typical shenanigans of our dear leader Hello World. They have no conscience or concern for the paying members. NOT SORRY 😫 😫  

lucyp061351
Conversationalist

I don't think it's hello world, I think it's AARP. Hello World puts up what it's merchant buys and tell them to do.   I see them on other sites for rewards. 

Karyn
Bronze Conversationalist

Hello everyone 🤗. I'm back to put in my 2 cents ( actually a half cent 😀) . I believe you might be correct about Hello World and AARP is the actual culprit. AARP is just a client of Hello World. Our nonprofit nonpartisan organization that empowers us have become Very Greedy. So far this month I've missed the $10 gift cards for points. ( How many $10 gift cards for points were there this month?) I understand that every little bit of a discount helps but Inflation is killing us. If anything members should be allowed to redeem at least 2 from the same vendor. AARP can break down some of those $150 for 10 winners Sweepstakes or take 25 of those 125 $10 instant win games. I'm just saying 

Concerned Member
Silver Conversationalist

@Karyn8 You may be right Karyn, but advertising is something merchants want and need an most are willing to pay for that. I just don't see sponsors rushing to AARP begging to give $5 gift cards, but I do see this administrator  (HelloWorld) approaching these very sponsors cajoling them into putting in advertising dollars and in turn using those dollars anyway it chooses to make a profit.   🤔 🤔

lucyp061351
Bronze Conversationalist

Here are 2 e-books (that may have been posted earlier - updated/ amended my original posting- there are other e-books available besides these two described)

1 - Simon & Schuster Cookies & Cocktails   e-book

16,000 Points

Sip luscious libations and satisfy your sweet tooth with these 50 amazing recipe pairings featuring creamy cocktails and delicious desserts—written by a seasoned food writer.

Cookies & Cocktails features dreamy drink recipes paired with delicious cookies, biscuits, wafers, and bars. Whether you crave a cutting-edge craft cocktail or a soul-warming nightcap to end a cozy wintry evening you’ll find a sensory surprise on every level. Cheers!

Registration with Simon & Schuster’s eBook fulfillment partner, Glose.com, is required to redeem eBooks. You can create a free Glose account here.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2  Simon & Schuster Cookbooks  e-book

17,000 Points

Choose one of these great cookbook titles from Simon & Schuster. From Meals that Heal to The New One Pot cookbook you’ll be sure to find new recipes that fit your lifestyle.

Registration with Simon & Schuster’s eBook fulfillment partner,  Glose.com, is required to redeem eBooks. You can create a free Glose account here.

Note:  Limit 1 per person

😎  Good eatin' and good drinkin' = universal pleasures of life  😃

Trusted Contributor

Sold Out

New!
Members Only

Papa John’s Gift Card

13,000 Points$5 Value
Honored Social Butterfly

Poof! Gone! 🍕isn't safe anywhere these days. 🙂

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wait a minute! Are there two? It was 'Extra Credit,' too (see the star)? 

The Rewards catalog is a MESS!!! What happened? 

Here, 'No Filter,' 'Sold Out' ...

Check it out SOLD OUT HERE NO FILTER.png

Here, 'Filter>Pizza,' 'Only a Few Left' ...

Check it out Only a Few Left PIZZA filter.png

But! When you click on this one, with 'Only a Few Left,' you get this ... (It's 'Sold Out.') 

Only a Few Left When Clicked Is Sold Out EC too.png

Oy vey.

Honored Social Butterfly

SCOTTeVEST 20% off Gift Code  Sold Out

1,000 Points  😂

Come an get it, Non-Members/Members!  ~🙂

SCOTTeVEST produces multi-pocketed stylish clothes for both men and women that are guaranteed to change your life! The items are created carefully with multiple layers to avoid bulging and designed with chiropractors to achieve a perfect weight distribution, so you could take the kitchen sink with you and still be light as a feather. The eVESTS, pants, dresses, skirts, skorts, hoodies, even the SCOTTeMASK will make your daily experience easier, whether it's an adventure or a simple trip to the store.

scott-e-vest-gift-card-marble.imgcache.rev.web.300.300.jpg

i'm experiencing some.gif

Honored Social Butterfly

Only a Few Left!  Sold Out

HGTV One-Year Print Magazine Subscription

10,000 Points

$15 Value

HGTV Magazine gives you insider secrets from your favorite HGTV stars. Get decorating ideas for your home, design tips, and real estate advice every month. 

Allow 3-10 weeks for your first issue to be delivered. Shipping times may be delayed due to various issues associated with the Covid-19 pandemic. 

HGTV only a few left.png

Conversationalist

I redeemed for this back at the end of January.  Do not believe the 3-10 weeks for delivery.  Mine took 16 weeks, all the way to the end of May to get my first issue..  I don't feel they should be blaming the Covid pandemic for this late delivery at this current time.

Kudos
Views
Silver Conversationalist

I redeemed for the HGTV magazine last October and received my first issue in 3 weeks.  My first issue was  the Nov/Dec issue.  Some issues are 2-month issues, so maybe the reason for longer wait time for the subscription to start. 

Honored Social Butterfly

Yeah, I read that...major cringe. I do know this mag sub has been in the catalog for eons, seemingly when COVID was still 'a thing,' perhaps. The writers/editors neglected to change it.

Which leads me to ask...Now that the pandemic is over, is COVID still a thing? 🤔

Good to see you again. 

Honored Social Butterfly

AARP Foundation Points Contribution  Sold Out

4,000 Points
Contribution

AARP Foundation works to end senior poverty by helping vulnerable older adults build economic opportunity and social connections. Even before COVID-19 concerns prompted calls for physical distancing, nearly 1 in 4 older adults were affected by social isolation and 43% of older adults reported feeling lonely. Connect2Affect, AARP Foundation's platform to end social isolation, provides information, resources and strategies to help increase social connection. By funding innovative concepts and launching new programs, AARP Foundation is calling attention to this public health issue and helping older adults build the social connections they need to thrive.

isolation-tile-a.imgcache.rev.web.300.300.jpg
Bronze Conversationalist

( Full credit for this find belongs to member RenateW69623 👍 )

If you come near the end of the month and have 'not used up your 3 Limit per month Rewards for Points' ( and you're itchy to use some points or really like Aéropostale) - you can use this somewhat hidden Rewards....

From ----> 'All Rewards page' - don't enter any 'Filter By'

- just move across to  --->  "Search for "pizza", "restaurants", etc ---> box and enter the word " Aeropostale "

Aéropostale  Gift Card       Sold Out

$5.00 Value        10,000 Points

😎  Really, thanks to RenateW69623 for this 'hidden' find

Kudos
Views
Gold Conversationalist

thanks.....but I could not fit in their TARGET 🤔.....

Aéropostale is a specialty retailer of casual apparel and accessories, principally targeting 16 to 22 year-old young women and men

..... just by ONLY  a few years though 🙄....LOL!😂😹

Bronze Conversationalist

Dominos  Deal          Sold Out

If you come near the end of the month and have 'not used up your 3 Limit per month Rewards for Points' ( and you're itchy to use some points or really like Dominos) - you can use this somewhat hidden Rewards....

From ----> 'All Rewards page' - don't enter any 'Filter By'

- just move across to  --->  "Search for "pizza", "restaurants", etc ---> box and enter the word "pizza"

Domino's gift card  Members Only       Sold Out

$10.00 Value         18,000 Points

😎   NoteLimit 1 per person.

( Lasted about 9 days - quickly sold out when it was offered in the regular catalog )

Trusted Contributor

Again, great work on finding these and a special thanks for sharing them. Since both are still available after at least 3 days, I get the feeling not many participants have found these other than those readers of this thread.

Community helps, I thank all people that take the time to keep this thread relevant with their contributions to help others.  I should probably add some emojis, here but that is not my native language and I usually look foolish.

Bronze Conversationalist

You were spot on ✔️   This 'hidden' Dominos gc lasted a lot longer than anyone would have predicted; but as soon as it went 'public' in the Rewards catalog it did sell out fast. ---->   "the feeling not many participants have found these other than those readers of this thread."

Well anyhow, for those of us here - we all had the opportunity to take advantage of the Dominos Deal /easter eggs found;  about 9 days.

😎  You should also take some credit for contributing to this thread.  ✔️

Super Contributor

Have there always been these "hidden" rewards, or is this just a glitch in the rewards site filtering? I always use the "for points" filter to check for GC (and I assume it works, which I think now is a bad assumption), but earlier this month there was a marathon reward that didn't show up in the filter. I just searched on "points" and see this Dominos GC and also an Aéropostale GC which don't show up when I use the filter. I will be curious to see if this Dominos GC is sold out tomorrow, now that it's been posted here 🤔.

Silver Conversationalist

@RenateW69623

At this time the Dominos GC is still up 

lucyp061351
Bronze Conversationalist

Nice work Renate  😃, I just verified the 'Aéropostale' gift card on the 'search for.' 

I've been keeping tabs on this Dominos gift card for a while ( watching for stability/ and stock ) - I believe it is an attempt for AARP to encourage usage for the "search for " function in the Rewards section and if you "find a hidden" Reward/ Gift Card - it's like an 'easter egg' for those who search around/ the curious few....🤔  ( in the 'gaming world' - "Easter Eggs" were hidden items or menus that would open up if you searched or did some un-usual moves/ activities )

As for the 'marathon gift card' - it was on the 'Members Only filter'. 

I knew there would be another 'hidden' gift cards to be found in the 'search box' I just wasn't going to attempt it; but it seems you have found a second one; so far.👍

😎

Honored Social Butterfly

@RenateW69623 | @OneDayMatisyahu 

Cool beans!

It's really nice to have a helping hand from time to time! It makes me feel like I'm part of the VIP club.

Thanks for the tips guys and gals!  🙂

wow that is totally awesome i love it.gif

🔎 Robert Palmer - 🔍 🔎Looking For Clues 🔍

Bronze Conversationalist

Foot Locker  Gift Card      Members Only    Sold Out

$5.00 Value       9,000 Points

😎  FYI  ~ 6:10 am est  Rewards Section starting to work but not all is functioning correctly -  missing Instant Rewards image tile, "search for" in Rewards Catalog not functioning, other minor issues.....
Honored Social Butterfly

Sold Out in no time. Woo whee! 🙂

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Space Adventure Pinball and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP