CLOSE ×

Search

Social Butterfly

LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!

eBay Gift Card

12,000 Points$5 Value

Available Now 

Enjoy a beautiful day! 

Try setup for us use as Main thread as they do with codes.... maybe it'll work either way I'm grateful for all who post info sure helps out Thanks! 

Ginger :  ) 

Conversationalist

Only a few left. 

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] (☉౪ ⊙)
Kudos
Views
Social Butterfly

@KellytheBelly 

Thanks for taking time to give us

feedback on the tote!

I was curious, but, didn't

get one myself.

AndrewToo
Conversationalist

Columbia Sportswear gift card

16,000 Points

$5 Value

Members only

Karyn
Honored Social Butterfly

Only a few left!  Sold Out

Conversationalist

AMC Theatres Gift Card

12,000 Points

$5 Value

Members only

Karyn
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist

Cheryl's Cookies     Gift Card        Sold Out

$5.00  Value         11,000 Points 

😎   

FYI - Update: the 'Container Store Gift Card '  is Sold Out and gone.

Regular Contributor

SOLD OUT  Columbia Sportswear gift card  16,000 Points  $5 Value  MEMBERS ONLY

Conversationalist

The Container Store Gift Card

20,000 Points

$10 Value

Karyn
Super Contributor

@Karyn8 

Got that little bugger. Thanks Karyn

Super Contributor

And this one is MEMBERS ONLY!!

Kudos
Views
Conversationalist

Jersey Mike's Gift Card

14,000 Points

$5 Value

Karyn
Regular Contributor

Jersey Mike's Gift Card is SOLD OUT already, didn't last long.

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist

Shari's Berries   Gift Card          Sold Out

$5.00  Value            14,000 Points

😎   

Honored Social Butterfly

Sold Out, finally! 😉 

SB.png

Honored Social Butterfly

↓ BUMP! ↓
Only a few left!
Pinkberry® Gift Card  Sold Out
9,000 Points
$5 Value

(to those that think this is new, it's not, but there's only a few left... maybe somebody wants to redeem this, at the last minute. You just never know! 🙂 )

Bronze Conversationalist

DSW Gift Card     Members Only      Sold Out

$10.00   Value       15,000 Points

😎

Super Contributor

@OneDayMatisyahu 

Hi OneDay

Are you suppose to choose subscribe under the 3 dots on the far right OR do you use the 3 dots next to "Topic Options" on the top left to subscribe to this

"LATEST AVAILABLE POINTS ONLY!" topic. I have tried both ways in an attempt to  receive an email when a new post is entered in the thread, like your post informing members of the $10 DSW Gift Card for Members Only that you posted on 1/1/23. I never even saw it as it was gone pretty fast.

Weird, I get emails on everything but notices informing me of a

new points only available.

Would you say this is just another malfunction of the program.

Thanks   

Social Butterfly

@BillD916633 

Hey Bill

You should be receiving email notifications from this thread since you posted here... that's usually an automatic thing.... If not you should check your profile settings (at top of this Community page) You may have notifications turned off there or such (there's an option to choose to receive emails to any threads you post to) 

Also to answer questions Yes click 3 dots of Topic thread it should show 'Subscribed' if not click to subscribe 

Also if you want ALL posts of this Rewards Feed you click to subscribe at Top of Subject 

I do highly suspect its in your settings with Community Profile or with AARP.... lesson I learned if in recent past you hit unsubscribe to previous emails it can be difficult to get them going again but hopefully your persistence will pay off

Good luck

Ginger  ;  )

Trusted Contributor

15,000 points for a $10 card??  Good deal, thanks so much for the tip, Happy New Year!

Honored Social Butterfly

Members Only
Amazon.com Gift Card  Sold Out
26,000 Points
$5 Value
Honored Social Butterfly

January 2023 E.C.

Cabela's gift card   Only a few left!  Sold Out 01312023
17,000 Points
$5 Value

Yankee Candle gift card  Still available 01312023  Sold Out
14,000 Points
$5 Value

Burger King gift card  Sold Out
16,000 Points
$5 Value

Members Only
Papa John's gift card  Sold Out
14,000 Points
$5 Value

Members Only
Amazon.com Gift Card  Sold Out
18,000 Points
$5 Value

The Vitamin Shoppe gift card  Still available 01312023  Sold Out
11,000 Points
$5 Value

giphy (1).gif  🙂

Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist

Macy's   E-Gift Card     Sold Out    Members Only

$10.00 Value           25,000 Points

😎
Trusted Contributor

Gee, missed out - I haven't gotten a replacement yet for the Macy's card I got earlier in the year that had a zero balance when I checked it, I saw that others had that problem, has anyone gotten it addressed by AARP??  At a minimum I would want my points back

Community Concierge

@KennethG683811 Hi Kenneth, those gift card emails from Oct 8 were automatically re-sent. Please be sure to check your spam folders as well. I just tried to re-send it again, let me know if you are able to access the balance. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I had contacted AARP when my Macy's card had a zero balance in November.  I found out when the card was used from Macy's, and gave that information to AARP.. I received a new email with a link to a valid card at the end of November.  Did you contact AARP about your zero balance card? 

Honored Social Butterfly

Members Only
Dunkin' gift card  Sold Out
14,000 Points
$5 Value

How do you start your day? Whether it’s with an espresso, tea, or iced coffee, it’s brewing fresh at Dunkin’. Stop in for a quick pick-me-up on the run or stay for a coffee date and maybe a donut or two with a friend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rewards Terms
Card good only toward purchase of Dunkin’ products at participating US locations. No expiration date or management fees. The purchase and/or reload of a Dunkin’ Card with another Dunkin’ Card is prohibited. Card value may not be redeemed for cash, check or credit, unless required by law. Use of card constitutes acceptance of these terms. We are not responsible for lost or stolen cards unless registered online. Replacement card for lost or stolen registered cards issued for remaining balance reflected in our records at time reported lost or stolen. This card may not be resold by any unauthorized vendors. Unauthorized resale or attempted resale is grounds for cancellation. Cards obtained through unauthorized channels will be void. Card issued by SVC Service II LLC. Visit DunkinDonuts.com or call 1-800-447-0013 to check the balance on the card or for customer service (please have card number ready). ©2023 DD IP Holder LLC.

Honored Social Butterfly

Yankee Candle Gift Card  Sold Out
12,000 Points
$5 Value
Non-Member

Yankee Candle® is the world’s best known and most often chosen brand of premium scented candles. We offer a tremendous range of new, favorite and seasonal fragrances—all created to put the finishing touch on any gathering, a quiet moment or that very special event.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rewards Terms
Terms and Conditions
e-gift cards are redeemable both in-store, online and over the phone.

To check the balance of your e-gift card, call 1-800-545-6882. This e-gift card is issued by Yankee Candle Company, Inc. and may not be used for payment on any credit card account, to purchase another gift card, or toward previously purchased merchandise.

This e-gift card is not redeemable for cash unless otherwise required by applicable law. If this e-gift card is lost, stolen or destroyed, Yankee Candle may replace it if you provide the e-gift card number. Replacement card will be the value of the e-gift card at the time Yankee Candle receives your report of loss, theft or unauthorized use. This e-gift card has no expiration date. Any remaining balance will be left on the e-gift card for further use. Maximum 2 e-gift card can be used per transaction. Before placing an order, we strongly recommend you check the full Terms and Conditions on our website.

For additional information, please contact us at 1-800-243-1776.

Regular Contributor

SOLD OUT    Athleta eGift Card $10 for  20,000 points 

Conversationalist

Can't seem to use the Private message to respond. Started a post asking about the issue. 

Karyn
Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Member's Only:  $5 CVS for 23,000 points. - sold out

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP