Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Silver Conversationalist

Jiffy Lube Instant Win for 6/25/2021

I noticed that there are only 6 different Instant Wins today (6/26/2021) on the Rewards Redemption instead of the usual 7.  The Jiffy Lube Instant Win that was introduced on 6/25/2021 is missing and this particular one was only available for 1 day instead of staying on for 1 week.

Is this a technical error?

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Of course it’s a technical error JoLo49, everything with this administrators IT department is some type of technical error. It’s the new norm. 

I am sure you scrolled through the numerous tiles looking for that elusive seventh Instant Win tile, which BTW should have been unnecessary.

We were promised a few weeks ago this was being fixed, and all the IW tiles were being grouped back together at the top of the catalog again like in the past. I think it lasted only one day.

What is the point of having a filter category for IW’s if the filters themselves don’t work. Just Saying

lucyp061351
Silver Conversationalist

Hi @rednexsrus ,

As pointed out by @a170938b , the filter for Sweeps & Instant Wins filters out the elusive 7th IW (Jiffy Lube), so we have to scroll through the entire Redemption page to find it and not use the filter.  Yep, I scrolled through looking for that 7th one. 

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

It shows up if you do not filter and scroll down until you find it. Same at least with the CVS sweepstake. It seems that the filter Sweep & Instant Win is filtering too much!!!

Silver Conversationalist

Thanks, @a170938b.  I guess we need to scroll through the entire Redemption page to find all 7 Instant Wins.  I wasn't interested in the Jiffy Lube, but was wondering where that 7th Instant Win was located and figured it was the Jiffy Lube that was missing.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP