Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

Instant Wins

I received a message that I had won an Instant Win and that I would receive an e-mail shortly confirming.  It's been 10 hours, and I've received nothing.  Is anyone else having similar problems?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ridgeviewfarm You can expect to receive the email within 24 hours. Let me know if you don't receive it within that timeframe!

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

This may be of interest to someone.  MIX IT UP   mix it up.jpg

JAMBA, a current sponsor in the Instant Win Department is among this organizations many delicious subsidiaries including

Auntie Anne's, Carvel, Cinnabon, McAlister's Deli, Moe's Southwest Grill and Schlotzsky's locations across the U.S.

Not just juice anymore 😋 😋

Just Saying 

lucyp061351
Silver Conversationalist

Back to 6

Well it appears to be only 6 Instant Wins today. 😱 😱
I checked for a “hidden” win, not a chance. I’m beginning to think support has finally decided to scrap this little (secret) 🤔 🤔 activity.

I wish admin would make up their friggen mind concerning the hidden reward card and this flip-flopity on the number of Instant Wins in the catalog.

lucyp061351
Silver Conversationalist

Well golly gee, looks like history is repeating itself again. We or at least I am back to only 6 Instant Wins for the last few days. Wonder if this is going to be permanent 😱😱 or we to have the hidden reward again. I haven’t found it yet 😫😫

@rednexsrus wrote:

I wish admin would make up their friggen mind concerning the hidden reward card and this flip-flopity on the number of Instant Wins in the catalog.

lucyp061351
Silver Conversationalist

Hey Whoa, there my friend,  👀’s like that ole blind mule done turned over another rock.

Been a longggggg dry spell .

Came up on the last card !!!

lucyp061351
Kudos
Views
Honored Social Butterfly

Yay, Lucy🎉

congratulations.gif

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP