Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

Instant Win Expirations

I don't understand.  I do not believe that there used to be an expiration date as to when one could win an Instant Win.  They just remained available until they were all gone.  Now, we supposedly are magnanimously being offered more chances at each Instant Win, usually at least 125, sometimes over 500, BUT, each one has an expiration date.  For example, the current Dunkin' Donuts card says you can win one of 550 cards.  However, you have to enter by November 10.  So, what happens to the cards that haven't been awarded by November 10?  For how long of a period are these 550 cards available?  Off and on over the next year?  This is all very misleading.

Community Concierge

@ridgeviewfarm I invite you to check out the terms and conditions where you can find all the details and rules for each Daily Instant Win: https://www.aarp.org/about-aarp/rewards-terms-and-conditions/instant-win-rules/?INTCMP=REWARDS-DISCL...

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I had already read them.  Neither the terms and conditions or you have answered my questions.

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hummmm.........I wonder too 🤔🤔

Just Saying

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP