Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Contributor

Greeting Cards for Points

15 greeting cards available for points, and little else.  We're going to have to look at these for weeks, months even, before they are "sold out," and then, guess what, we'll have even more as the holidays approach.  Please give us something we can actually use.

Super Contributor

How many people are actually using their points to purchase these e-greeting cards? I mean, there are 13 of them now. I'd send one to my mom, but she doesn't have a computer.

Conversationalist

To me, it seems like these (the e-greeting cards) should be seperate, somehow, from retail redeems for points? It's an obstacle, and distracts from what you're actually trying to find. Just want to put that out there. ๐Ÿ˜ง Thanks for mentioning it. ๐Ÿ™‚

[ฬฒฬ…$ฬฒฬ…(ฬฒฬ…5ฬฒฬ…)ฬฒฬ…$ฬฒฬ…] (โ˜‰เฑช โŠ™)
Silver Conversationalist

Not sure what planet our management team is from. Surely, they must be aware that there are numerous websites that offer these type greeting cards for free.  A few that come to mind: Blue Mountainยฎ, 123 Greetings, and E-Cards. Go figure

Just Saying - Que Sera, Sera 

lucyp061351
Trusted Contributor

Ironic too, that while we diligently watch videos encouraging a healthy lifestyle of exercise and healthy eating what we are offered for the points we earned by watching are ice cream, donuts, IHOP

Trusted Contributor

Oh, look!  It's a Krispy Kreme card for points.

cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroidsยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP