Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Gift cards earned and redeemed through extra credit activity not being received at my email address

Trusted Contributor

Gift cards earned and redeemed through extra credit activity not being received at my email address

Did my 3 extra credit activities this morning and redeem them for the $5 Target, Amazon and Walmart gift cards.  My account was debited the points the cards cost but I never received any of the gift cards.  Called customer service and agent resent emails but I still haven't received the the gift card emails.

Mary Ann Hoffman
Regular Contributor

Same here - did not receive a starbucks gift card after doing extra credit activities and points were deducted and it doesn't  show up in the transaction  section.

Gold Conversationalist

@libbief959254   Mine shows up in transactions and points were deducted.   Under redemptions.    I hope they send everyone's.  That 72 hour thing may apply this month, but my experience is that if you don't get it immediately, you don't get it without calling customer service.

P.S.  It was there in email this morning!  First time one has come the next day.   Glad not to have to call and hope everyone else's arrived as well.

0 Kudos
Contributor

You're not the only one. Same 3 cards with me. I was told at 7:15 am this morning the email was being resent and I have them in 10 minutes,  5 hours later  (12:35) still no show 

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for letting me know I am not the only one.

Mary Ann Hoffman
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

I just spoke to Natasha in the rewards department and she told me she received a notice today (6/1) that eGift cards could take up to 72 hours to be delivered instead of immediately as they have been in the past.

Mary Ann Hoffman
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

there is a separate thread "Gift E-Cards Now Going to Spam" with lots of comments about the issue. 

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Unfortunately my 3 gift cards did not go to my regular inbox or spam so it looks like the eGift card problem is getting worse.

Mary Ann Hoffman
0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@ph8624    Missing one as well.   Happened on an instant win last month but customer service got involved.  Had to have a ticket written for tech dept.  When they didn't respond, customer service wrote another ticket without my asking.  I appreciated that.  When it finally was sent, it did go to spam.  Nothing in spam this time.   The whole system seems to have a big glitch.   Customer service said they could resend, but not fix my problem as it was never sent for some reason.  Looks like that is now happening with a lot of people.

Conversationalist

Did you check your spam folder? They might have gone there as they have recently/

Trusted Contributor

Yes I checked my spam folder and they are not there.  

Mary Ann Hoffman
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP