Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Trusted Social Butterfly

Flying J Gift Card Not Received

@AARPTeri 

This morning, April 26, 2024 I redeemed 18,000 points for the Flying J points only gift card.  I never received the email with the gift card.  The points were immediately deducted.

Please mail/email me the gift card or add the points back to my account.

Thanks for your time and consideration of this urgent matter.IMG_20240426_162434~2.jpg

Have a Blessed Day,

@mi4090 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi @mi4090, this was escalated on April 29 and our Rewards team is working on it. Please allow 3-5 business days for a resolution. Thanks for your patience. - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Rewards Warriors,

I just spoke with Customer Service who told me to change my email address on my AARP account.  I did this because I needed my gift card.  Was told that I need to wait 3 to 5 business days to get the email with my $10 Flying J gift card😢.

This shows how much you are really valued.

Could @AARPTeri, @AARPBriana @AARPCarlaS @AARPJanelleM @AARPLauraM please expedite this issue.

Thank you for your time in advance, and any help that anyone will offer.

Have a Blessed Day,

@mi4090 

Silver Conversationalist

Good morning Marylin

it has been almost 3 days now since you notified @AARPTerri & @AARPJanelleM about this missing confirmation email / gift card. I know they stay pretty busy but at least you could have had your post acknowledge and it would be looked into. 

They would not listen, they did not know how, Perhaps they'll listen now, They would not listen, they're not listening still, Perhaps they never will”

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi @rednexsrus, we're doing our best to answer all the questions as fast as we can. How can I help you? - Diana G.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Customer service is most likely AI and not an actual person.I have noticed a big change in customer service on other sites that openly tell you they are using AI.Nothing is very personal on AARP in recent months so that is a possibility.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @rednexsrus 

So correct, Lucy.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Not sure but I’m guessing that this particular gift card will be mailed to you.  In the past, cards for gas stations were physical cards so they can be used at the pump.  

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@AARPJanelleM 

This morning, April 26, 2024 I redeemed 18,000 points for the Flying J points only gift card.  I never received the email with the gift card.  The points were immediately deducted.

Please mail/email me the gift card or add the points back to my account.

Thanks for your time and consideration of this urgent matter.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Just call them. I had similar issue where I deleted the email accidentally and they resent right away.

Under "Contact Us" at bottom of page:

Mon-Fri, 8am - 8pm ET

1-888-687-2277

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@MichaelH852670 

Thanks, but I haven't received the Rewards Newsletter which I'm subscribed to for over a year.  I receive a lot of things from AARP that I didn't ask for.  Periodically get the Webletter. 

I've had the Cust Serv phone number for years, it's locked into all my phones.

I directed the post to an AARP Administrator who has been helpful in the past with getting issues resolved.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

mi4090

I received mine in less than 5 minutes.It did go to the Spam folder.That rarely happens but it does once in awhile.Regarding the newsletters go to your account from the drop down box under your name at the top of the page and check the status of the newsletters.I have to do this once or twice a year.For some reason I have to resubscribe for some and unsubscribe from others I don't want.

There seems to be a lot of errors on this site so possibly you got unsubscribed from the Rewards newsletter as I did before.The fastest way for customer service for me is to use the chat button during week days.No one seems to be around much on weekends.As soon as Teri sees your post she will likely resend the gift card with no problem.I think there are times when the card email just doesn't get sent for some reason.I have had that happen also.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @MemberS2006 , @a170938b & @k380494p 

I check my subscriptions on a weekly basis, I'm only subscribed to (2) newsletters.  Nothing else is checked, but I still get random newsletters.  Check Spam twice a week for the newsletters to no avail.

I have received an E Gift Card before for gasoline via email in the past, not sure what is happening.  Can say it's very disappointing. 

Hopefully I can get it via mail/email or get points back.

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

I have had and still have the same experience with the newsletters (unwanted ones appearing, wanted ones not showing up...sometimes a few times in a month!) and my solution is the same as yours. It's a bit of a bother but I can make it work.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

Achieve a top score in our Tournament Tuesday Word Games in May and you could win $100 every 30 days!

Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP