Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Echo Show 8 with Amazon Altogether Trial

Periodic Contributor

Echo Show 8 with Amazon Altogether Trial

Anyone have a code for the Echo Show 8 with Amazon Altogether 30 day trial they aren't going to use? It says 1 per account and I used mine and I would like to get another one for my mil. I can give you my email address to send it to. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@Austin874 Glad you got to take advantage of that offer from Amazon! The promo code in each email is unique to the person who received the offer, members are not able to share their promo code with others.

My promo code didn't even work for my own self! The price was still $69.99, so I didn't make the purchase. Very disappointing.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@AndreaM751257 Please contact Amazon for assistance with your offer code.

When contacting Amazon it's best to log in to your account directly on Amazon.com

0 Kudos
Contributor

I never got a code.  Unfortunate as that is a great deal!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I don't know how many people got them. I'm sure it was more than just me. Yes it is a good deal for those that can really use it, and it's a shame if they are left to expire without using them. Oh well, tis the season. Good luck 🤞

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

The offer code should have been sent to you in an email from AARP. It's for an Echo Show 8 for $29.99 bundled with Alexa Together free 30 day trial. After the 30 day trial you will be billed $19.99 per month for Alexa Together. I would appreciate it if someone isn't using theirs that they would be kind enough to share it as it is a 1 time use code and I used the 1 I had. It would be in the form of letters/numbers like"XXXX-XXXXXX-XXXXXX" It would be appreciated. Thanks again.

0 Kudos

I got that offer on my email, but after I entered the code, the price was $69.99. So something went wrong.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Yes it should have dropped it down to the discounted price. Maybe it expired?

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Did anyone else get an email offer for the Echo Show 8 with the 30 day trial of Alexa Together? Just wondering. Thanks

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

@Austin874 

Hey Austin

No idea what your talking about? Haven't seen any email with offer you mention

What type AARP email was it? Just curious

I've owned Echoes for years .... hope someone can help you out 

Good luck!

Ginger  :  )

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Screenshot_20221130-074706-732.png

Here is a snip of the email I received. The redemption code was right below this picture in the email. The email was from AARP member offers. It's legit because I ordered 1 and received it.

0 Kudos
Social Butterfly

Okay thanks @Austin874 Austin

I don't recieve that newsletter....I somehow thought you were meaning a Rewards email had it

Take care

Ginger : )

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP