Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Did not receive my egift card

Hello,

On 11/9 I purchased $400 worth of Carnival e-gift cards it is Friday night 11/11 and I have not received them yet and it still shows as pending on my CC statement.  I called my CC company and they said that it was approved and still waiting for AARP to finish the transaction. I told them that I didn't receive the GC so it probably is a glitch on AARP's side.  They said if it were so, that it would drop from my pending within 5 days.  So, I decided to purchase a $500 Carnival e-gift card since my cruise is tomorrow with a different CC and now am having the same problem. It show as pending on my CC and there is no e-gift card in my email.  Please advise.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@SoldBySusieP I reviewed your account and it looks like the purchases made on 11/9 did not go through. The $500 gift card purchased on 11/11 did go through and you should have received the email within 24 hours of purchase. I re-sent that email in case you did not receive it, it can take up to 24 hours to be delivered. I'm always here to help, let me know if you have any issues that I may be able to assist with. Safe travels!!

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP