Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Gold Conversationalist

Dead link on Chipotle Redemption

Was happy to get a final redemption on the last day of the month....but not for long.   The email came promptly but the link for the gift card does not work.  I get an error message. Admins, is this everyone or just me?    Was able to get one of the Extra Credit deals just now (Amazon was already gone) and that one came through just fine.

Community Concierge

@HokiePoq @RobertS748050 @AristotleOfGreece If you recently ordered a $10 Chipotle card from AARP Rewards on 6/30/22 and the redemption link did not work, we sent a replacement email to you on 7/1/22 providing a valid link.  We also refunded your points used for the redemption. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience, I'm here to help if you need anything! 

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@AARPJanelleM   I did get the 22k points refunded but no replacement email on 7-1.  I called yesterday and the rep sent another email.  The link was dead in that one, too.  She said it's a known issue and hopefully, will be resolved.  But still no Chipotle.  Thanks for reading my post and replying, most appreciated.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@HokiePoq You're welcome! Also, be sure to check your spam folders as the emails sometimes land in spam 😊

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@AARPJanelleM  It is not in the spam folder  I check that every day..  It was resent twice and the link does not work.  That is the problem.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@HokiePoq Thank you for letting me know. I'm escalating this to my next level of support for further guidance. I'll reach out to you as soon as I hear something!  

Gold Conversationalist

@AARPJanelleM   Thank you!  Nice lady at customer service tried but it seems to be a matter for the techies.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@HokiePoq I understand! Please give our designated Rewards team a call for further assistance with this email issue. The direct phone # for the Rewards team is 1-866-451-6305. We look forward to speaking with you!

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@AARPJanelleM   I did get the second email but that link was dead as well.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@HokiePoq Have you had an opportunity to check your spam folder to see if you received the email with the correct link that was sent on July 1? 

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@AARPJanelle, @AARPTeri and/or any other admin on the board today

What is it with the 22,000 point adjustment?   Giving the points back doesn't fix the problem.   We lost a redemption and it was the last day of the month.   Are we being given an additional redemption for July?   That would only be fair.   Points without a productive way to spend them don't mean so much.  I would much rather have the $10 gift card.  We've never been to a Chipotle and wanted an incentive to get the DH in there.

Silver Conversationalist

Hi Hokie

I lost redemptions at the end of the month due to admins mistakes in the past, but they never ever have replaced that redemption. NOT FAIR 

Now I redeem all of them before the end of the month 

Just Saying 

lucyp061351
Periodic Contributor

Not just you...me too.

Based on messages in other topics, everyone got dead links.

Gold Conversationalist

Thanks, had missed those topics.   Hopefully they will fix it for all of us at once.

Bronze Conversationalist

Same here. Where do I report this dead link? I want to go to Chipotle.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP