Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Bronze Conversationalist

Daily and Weekly Instant Game Prizes

does anyone know how many prizes they might have for a given Daily or Weekly game. How do we know if they have anymore prizes left. Just asking

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello Al,

I've paid attention with how many or available with the Google Mini (50) because I've been trying to win one, so I agree check the Official Rules.  The limits are horrible.  It's not like the Daily Deals in R4GSmiley Sad

Have a Blessed Day,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

I too liked the Daily Deal because I actually won some of them,  Dedication and persistance gave one an opportunity there.

It sounds like sour grapes from me and it is to an extent....the new games have nothing for me.  A big ZERO saved,  The last two days I've tried to earn max points...and have.  Each time it has taken me over two hours   What kind of idiot spends that kind of time to win nothing ever?

Me, apparently.     I've entered every day I've been in town and never win anything.

To some who do win the limits seem restrictive.  To those who win nothing, it does tell us the max number of people are winning.  And we do know real people win as several here have made comments about winning and limits.  The games are legit and give the prizes they promise.

I'm still waiting on the "enhancement" and hope it isn't just that we give up our telephone numbers which I did, perhaps stupidly.  No incentive to do so.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello@HokiePoq 

I actually like the Instant Win games better, but not the limits.  I won a few $5 Daily Deals at the end of R4G, but nothing of value like now.  We should have points only deals valued at $25 plus.  It is like gambling, games of chance, keep trying and you'll win.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@mi4090 I am glad you are winning.  It is good to know real people are getting the prizes.

It's a matter of perspective.  I have absolutely nothing to show for the many hours I've spent on this program.   Some skill and a lot of persistance (and a good internet connection) had me getting my share of the prizes on the old program even though I never won any of the big prizes.  

This one has been a total waste of my time.   ONE prize would have made me happy.  Months of nothing make me think it's a waste of time.   I wonder how many others have had your experience and how many have had mine.   The special offers this week are a good thing.   I missed out because I didn't know about today's offer but some people got to get a prize today.

UPDATE:  @gm5271   I am pleased to say that now that I am back into the program after being locked out a month, I've been able to get a couple of deals for points.   A little intermittant reinforcement and I am a happy camper!   And now that the daily/weekly games don't count against redeeming for points, I am going to try those every time.

Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @HokiePoq 

I don't play instant win everyday, only if it's something I want.  There have been many, many, many times I didn't win. 

I've been trying to win the Google Mini to no avail, wish someone would post time they won it.

I try at odd times, early morning after midnight, 3a, 8a you ever know.  Just keep trying as I do.

What and where are these special offers?  Let me know please and are there limits?

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

0 Kudos
Gold Conversationalist

@mi4090    I don't try if I don't want the prize either.   I don't want the mini. and didn't want the Lord and Taylor either.   Would have loved the Barnes and Noble or either of the movie prizes.    

There was a $10 Uno restaurant card yesterday for points on the main page.  By the time I noticed it, it was sold out.  It was in the rewards section.   There was/is a place to donate points to the AARP Foundation as well.

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @HokiePoq 

I don't try either if I don't want, or if can't use online.  The UNO & Regal theater cards/wins are worthless to me, I don't live in the East. 

Happy Holidays

Marylin

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

The full rules for the Daily Instant Win and Weekly Instant Win can be found here: https://aarp.info/2PbIwAu and here: 

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP