Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Instant Wins - Update, new time!

Just in case any of you noticed our Instant Wins will go live starting at 9am instead of midnight starting tonight, so check back in tomorrow morning for the new Instant Win!

AARPTeri
Trusted Social Butterfly

Hello @valeriov52121 & @ralmon 

It's definitely based on Eastern time, all my activities reset at 11p CT, which is 12a ET.

Valeriov it is a hugh time difference, it's all about the East.

Happy Holidays,

Marylin

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hello' AARPTeri , Instant Wins starting time is 9am E or 9am P .....I'm in California and it will make a huge difference if is eastern time !!!!

Thanks and wish all you NICE HOLIDAYS !!!!!!

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

@valeriov52121 

I'm pretty sure it's based on Eastern. Here is an excerpt from the Rules for the $5 Amazon card on December 21:

"3. Timing: The Instant Win Game begins on December 21, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on December 22, 2019 at 8:59 a.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). Administratorโ€™s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Instant Win Game."

Each time I've taken the time to read any rules it listed the same boilerplate statement.

Cheers,

Ray

Regular Contributor

Where can the we find the Sweepstakes winners list?

Is anyone winning all this stuff?

And the latest Instant winners list is for 12/9. Any newer anywhere?

0 Kudos
Retired Moderator

@ness23456 You'll find the Sweepstakes winners list in the rules for each Sweepstakes -- full list here: https://aarp.info/2MBmWoF

AARP Community Manager
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Yes, I've been there but the last "Winners Date" for sweepstakes is November 23, 2019.

When will it be updated? Every week? Every two weeks? Monthly?

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@AARPCaroline 

Can you please explain what going Live means?  Thanks

0 Kudos
Trusted Social Butterfly

@AARPTeri 

Thanks for letting us know, is that time permanent?  Does going live mean that Beta testing is about to end or what?  What were the Instant Wins before?  Thanks for answering in advance.

Have a Blessed Day

Marylin

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipedeยฎ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP