Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Daily Deals Week of 9/20- 9/24 - Sorry for the delay!

Community Manager
Community Manager

Daily Deals Week of 9/20- 9/24 - Sorry for the delay!

I apologize for not getting this post up over the weekend or yesterday!   Here are the Daily Deals for Tuesday through Friday!

Tuesday, September 21st:  Door Dash!  Save 30% on $20 gift card.

Wednesday, September 22nd:  Google Play!  Save 30% on $10 gift card.

Thursday, September 23rd:  UNO Pizzeria!  Save 30% on $10 gift card.

Friday, September 24th:  Michael's! Save 30% on $10 gift card.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Please tell me I am not losing my mind. I had posted a reply to this posting around 12:45 today about not being able to complete the Michael's Daily Deal. I cannot see this posting. Was it deleted? 

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

It was not deleted, but it doesn't appear you posted this either.  You may want to check your profile page and see if it is saved under Drafts, you can find this by clicking on My Profile, then under the listing for Quick Links you will see options for Private Messages, Subscriptions and Drafts  - click Drafts to see if it is there.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

It is not under Drafts. I am positive I posted it as I wait for it to appear before I close the page. Another mystery I guess.

Just out of curiosity - was there a big glitch in the system today? I ask, not only because of the post being missing, but because the Daily Deal didn't seem to be accessible until 1 PM EST. My now missing post actually addressed the Michael's Daily Deal and the problems getting it. 

Thank you for your response.

0 Kudos
Conversationalist

I am having a problem getting the Michael's daily deal. I can put it in my shopping cart, enter a credit card, but when it processes it it comes back with a message that 'there was a problem with your payment. Please try again or call 1-866-4516305'. Repeated efforts gave me the same result. When I called the phone number, the person only has a set script to read me and offered no help. It is now 12:51 PM EST and the Michael's card is still available but I get the SAME response. What is the issue??

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@BeachGirl23 Thanks for reaching out. I reviewed your account and I see you purchased the $10 Michael's gift card Daily Deal on Sept 24. If you have not received the email yet, it can take up to 72 hours to arrive. 

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

@BeachGirl23   For the past month, I have been having problems completing the Daily Deal transactions after getting item into the cart.  I also get the message "there was a problem with payment" and to call AARP customer service.  AARP tech support has been notified with no apparent fix.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP