Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Daily Deal for June 13, 2022 not received.

Silver Conversationalist

Daily Deal for June 13, 2022 not received.

I purchased the Albertson's Daily Deal today (6/13/2022), but have not received the confirmation email with the gift card.  Normally, the email arrives within 30 minutes, but it has been almost 5 hours.  My transaction history shows that the purchase went through, and there is a pending charge on my credit card.  Has anyone experienced problems receiving gift cards today?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JoLo49 @p593966m @tommankowski Gift card confirmation emails can take up to 24 hours to be delivered. Be sure to let me know if you haven't received the email after the 24 hour timeframe so I can get it re-sent if needed 😊

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Thanks, @AARPJanelleM for letting us know there is a 24-hour window to receive the cards.

I received the e-card today (6/14/22) at 6:59 a.m. PST.  Normally, I receive it within minutes of ordering or no longer than a few hours, so it was unusual to receive the following day. 

Periodic Contributor

Ecard email arrived today - Tuesday - at 7:59 AM mountain time.  I have never had a gift card email take longer than 2 hours which made this purchase seem not normal. Thanks for the response.

Periodic Contributor

9:22 PM Mountain time and I have also not received the Albertson's Daily Deal ecard.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I haven't received it yet either

0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Thanks for letting me know you haven't received either.  Hopefully, it will arrive soon.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP