Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Daily Deal Sneak Peak 8/26/2020

daily-deals-v3.png

Grab groceries and other must-haves at Target with today's points-only Daily Deal. Redeem 22,000 points to snatch up this $10 gift card - It will go fast!

New Daily Deals are available Monday through Friday from 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. ET or while supplies last. https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I was lucky enough to be able to redeem the 22,000 points this morning for the $10 Target gift card, however, 8 hours later I still haven't received an email with the link to my card. 

The last time I used my points for a gift card, I received an email within a half hour.

What is going on?  Please help!  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Well it's been 24 hours and still no email with the Target e-gift card link.  

My rewards balance is showing that the 22,000 points were deducted and $10 was added to my savings so far that I have used/saved.

I know there is some technical difficulties going on with the site, but what now?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi @EstherK476343, in order to handle this, we’ll need specific membership info which we can’t request in this open environment. I have sent you a private message, please look out for it in your inbox.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Thanks for bringing back this BAD feature of the old site.

At least the pain was quick. 🤕

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hi Teri,😊

Will there be any more gift cards added this week in the general redemption (points-only) category? (Not Daily Deals) I haven’t seen any new options pop up for a couple days so I don’t know if I’m missing them or maybe there are no new cards remaining for this month. 

Thanks for all you do to keep us informed. I’m not new to Rewards but new to this community, glad y’all provide this space for info.😊

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TheTam   New points only items will be launching tomorrow with September Extra Credit. 

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Don't worry, they only had two this time. It went bye bye very quick again while the page broke.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP