Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Daily Deal Sneak Peak 8/26/2020

daily-deals-v3.png

Grab groceries and other must-haves at Target with today's points-only Daily Deal. Redeem 22,000 points to snatch up this $10 gift card - It will go fast!

New Daily Deals are available Monday through Friday from 12 p.m. โ€“ 2 p.m. ET or while supplies last. https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I was lucky enough to be able to redeem the 22,000 points this morning for the $10 Target gift card, however, 8 hours later I still haven't received an email with the link to my card. 

The last time I used my points for a gift card, I received an email within a half hour.

What is going on?  Please help!  Thanks.

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

Well it's been 24 hours and still no email with the Target e-gift card link.  

My rewards balance is showing that the 22,000 points were deducted and $10 was added to my savings so far that I have used/saved.

I know there is some technical difficulties going on with the site, but what now?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi @EstherK476343, in order to handle this, weโ€™ll need specific membership info which we canโ€™t request in this open environment. I have sent you a private message, please look out for it in your inbox.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Thanks for bringing back this BAD feature of the old site.

At least the pain was quick. ๐Ÿค•

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Hi Teri,๐Ÿ˜Š

Will there be any more gift cards added this week in the general redemption (points-only) category? (Not Daily Deals) I havenโ€™t seen any new options pop up for a couple days so I donโ€™t know if Iโ€™m missing them or maybe there are no new cards remaining for this month. 

Thanks for all you do to keep us informed. Iโ€™m not new to Rewards but new to this community, glad yโ€™all provide this space for info.๐Ÿ˜Š

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TheTam   New points only items will be launching tomorrow with September Extra Credit. 

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Don't worry, they only had two this time. It went bye bye very quick again while the page broke.

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results forย 
Showย ย onlyย  | Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Block Champ and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP