Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Daily Deal Sneak Peak 12/1/2020

daily-deals-v3.pngSnuggle up with a good read this season. Snag a $25 Barnes and Noble gift card for $12, saving 52% on today's Member's Only Cyber Week Daily Deal – Limit one purchase per person.

Reward yourself. New Daily Deals are available Monday through Friday from 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. ET or while supplies last. https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

Hi AARPTeri

Would it be possible for 'sold out' points only gift cards to be removed the day after they sold out? It is like rubbing salt into our wounds for those of us who missed getting them. Just this morning 10:30 AM EST, I noticed a few cards that I would have loved to have gotten but they were already sold out - and these had 4 tasks you had to complete before getting them. I'm beginning to think there are only a handful of cards, like 10, for each business and the first 10 users win, the rest of the millions of us are out of luck. I cannot imagine how our West Coast friends feel about this.

Thank you.

Regular Contributor

What you're saying makes a lot of sense. Therefore, AARP will not do it.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tinasinge @ScottF711920   

Thanks so much for your feedback on the catalog, its invaluable to the program!

I have passed along your comments to the Rewards team regarding your frustrations on the Sold Out tiles/messaging. Keep an eye out on this thread for additional updates to your feedback by the end of the week.

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

What a wonderful canned response, it reads like it was cut and pasted from a training manual.

We are not impressed, amused, or pacified.

And by the way, poor grammar:

"its invaluable to the program" -- No.

"IT'S invaluable to the program" -- Yes.

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Thank you for your post from California here.  Also, having all those sold out items mucks up trying to see quickly what may still be available before a small delay in scrolling could be the difference in not getting an item.  Teri any replyAARP?

Regular Contributor

What you're saying makes a lot of sense. Therefore, AARP will not respond to it.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP