Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Daily Deal Sneak Peak 10/30/2020

daily-deals-v3.pngAssemble the crew for a Chicago-style feast. Use 18,125 points to save 100% on this Daily Deal for a $10 UNO Pizzeria Gift Card. Act Fast.

New Daily Deals are available Monday through Friday from 12 p.m. – 2 p.m. ET or while supplies last. https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/

AARPTeri
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Well today Nov 2nd, they have a $15 Uno gift card for 30,000 points they also have a Build a Bear for 30,000 points.

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Bronze Conversationalist

Good evening AARPTeri I just wanted to know if by subscribing to this topic, will I get a notification when you post it. If so, how does this work. Thank you for your help. Have a blessed day

Concerned Member
0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

You can subscribe by following this link to learn how https://community.aarp.org/t5/Technology/How-do-I-use-the-AARP-Online-Community-subscriptions/ta-p/2...

Some users are having an issue receiving these but the majority of users are receiving and we are working on the bug that is prohibiting a few.

AARPTeri
Social Butterfly

@al45009948 

Hey Al

Additional thought to add with @JoLo49 Lucy post about no longer getting emails notifications ...same issue for me

Additionally Teri makes each of her Daily Deals a separate thread/Topic so if emails work for you some miraculous way You'd need to be subscribed to Redemption Forum not just her thread/ post in order get her daily  'Daily Deal' posts plus you'll get notifications of ALL other posts which you may not desire therefore coming site each day be best option sometimes they list daily deals in AARP Weekly emails

At least this been my experience when email notification system worked

Enjoy your day! 

Ginger  ;  )

Silver Conversationalist

In the past, notifications were received by email, however, the notifications started going to SPAM.  Tech support tried to fix the SPAM issue, however, after the fix, no notifications are received now.  It would have been better to receive through SPAM instead of none at all.  You will have to continue to check the forum for a reply unless AARP Teri sends you a private message.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP