Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Carnival gift cards not received

I purchased 2 carnival gift cards on 12/25.  I haven't received an email or confirmation but it shows on my purchases in my account as well as my bank statement.  How do I get them to send the cards to my email?  I've never had this problem  thank you 

Periodic Contributor

Check all the aspects like your spam, your trash, depending on the browser because it took me a while to find it too. Do a search because you should have gotten it via email

0 Kudos
Contributor

I just put in an order for mine this morning. How long should I wait before I start to worry? I have not received either of my three in my email. Please help 

Community Concierge

@ColetteB794817 Hi Colette! It can take up to 24 hours to receive the gift card emails once a purchase is processed. Let me know if there's anything I can do!

Kudos
Views
Contributor

Hello,

can you check on this for me? I have ordered 2- $500 gift cards and I have not received anything in my email. I wanted to order more but not if this is what is going to happen. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

Hi Charles. I have resent the emails regarding your two Gift Cards. You should receive them within 24 hours during normal business hours (8 am - 5 pm EST, Monday – Friday).  If you have any questions, I'm always here to help! - Stephen K.

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hello @AARPJanelleM , I purchased 2 $100 carnival gift cards yesterday but have not received the cards nor any confirmation email. Can you please look into it? Thanks in advance!

Contributor

Hi, I ordered gift cards yesterday and I have not received them. It’s has been over 30 hours. 

Community Concierge

@LethaR71046 Hi Letha, I checked on your gift cards and they were emailed last night. Did you receive the 4 emails? Be sure to check your spam folders and let me know if you need them re-sent! 

Contributor

Hi Janelle,

I purchased a Carnival gift card 2 days ago and have not received it in my email. 

Thank you,

Sarah May 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@SarahM973135 Thank you for flagging, Sarah! I sent this to our team for further assistance; you can expect a resolution within 3 business days. Let me know if there's anything further I can do!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Could you please check on my account.  I purchased 1 500.00 gift cards and 3 100.00 cards a couple days ago but have no received a email yet. I leave for a cruise in a couple days and would like to get the codes to redeem

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JasonC161606 Hey Jason, I checked your account and your escalation is being worked on by our team. Be sure to respond to their email if you have any further questions. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

I ordered 2 $450 Carnival gift cards yesterday and have not received - please help!

Community Concierge

@RussellC655881 I'm sorry for this delay. There's a technical issue with your purchase order and our escalations team was notified when you gave us a call earlier. Please allow up to 3 business days to hear back from our team with a resolution. I'm always here to help if you need anything further. 

0 Kudos
Contributor

Thanks!!!

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@RussellC655881 You're welcome!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I ordered 5 gift cards this evening and they still haven't shown up in my email.  Earlier today,  I ordered 3 and got them immediately.   The charge hit my bank already for the 5 from this evening.  Why are they taking so long?  

Info Seeker

I totally agree. I’ve ordered digital gift cards from multiple different places and they are always sent immediately. This is my first time ordering from AARP and it could possibly be my last. $450 and not even a confirmation email…but of course my card has already been charged.

Community Concierge

@karynl211809 Hi Karyn, here to help! The timeframe for delivery of the gift card emails is 24 hours. Did you receive your cards?

Contributor

Hi there, I purchased 2 $500 gift cards and still haven’t received anything. It’s been 24 hours. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ConsueloL355365 Thank you for letting me know! I was able to send this to our escalations team for assistance. You can expect to hear back from them within 3 days.

0 Kudos
Contributor

I am having the same problem. It’s been about 31 hours. Is there a number I can call to check on it? I don’t have the order #. Is there a way to get that in order to check status?

thank you 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@ElanieS37442 Your gift card email was sent yesterday. I have re-sent it in case you did not receive it yet. Let me know if there's anything further I can do!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Why does it take 24 hours? Had I known that I probably would have ordered them sooner than trying to NOW pay for the excursions I just put in my cart. The charge hits the bank account immediately but the card is now "in limbo" for up to 24 hours and that doesn't sit well with me. $450 is a lot to spend on an eGift Card to have to wait for it to hit my email for more than a few minutes. 

Contributor

Hi @AnneSFlorida did you ever get your gift cards?

0 Kudos
Contributor

Yes, but it did take awhile.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@AnneSFlorida Users will often receive their email sooner, the maximum delivery time is 24 hours. I'm always here to help, please let me know if there's anything I can do!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi @AARPJanelleM I am in the same boat. I am nervous now because I have to pay for my cruise on Sunday and bought the cards today thinking I would be ok. I called and your rep on the phone said that it shows pending approval in your system. I am so scared because I will lose money if it cancels 😞

When you say 24 hours does it matter weekday or weekend?

Thanks in advance for your help.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@SandraL692539 I definitely understand your concern. I looked into your account and the emails were sent yesterday for 5 Carnival gift cards. The 24 hour timeframe applies whether it's a weekday or weekend. If you haven't received the cards yet, you should be receiving them today. Please, also be sure to check your spam folder in case they land there. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP