Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Carnival gift cards not received

I purchased 2 carnival gift cards on 12/25.  I haven't received an email or confirmation but it shows on my purchases in my account as well as my bank statement.  How do I get them to send the cards to my email?  I've never had this problem  thank you 

Contributor

Thanks for responding @AARPJanelleM 

The emails came in at 12:59 am (placed order at 4 pm). I was just super worried. Going to make the payment now. Thanks again for your help. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@SandraL692539 Fantastic! You're welcome 😊

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Contributor

I too have purchased 10 carnival gift cards on February 5th 3023….was sent to escalation team and told cards were sent but no cards.  Would appreciate any help.  I have emailed and called and chatted but unable to get any answers only apologies that don’t help!

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge

@ConstanceC694421 Thanks for participating in the AARP Rewards program! I was able to request to re-send those two confirmation emails for you. Please allow up to 24 hours for them to reach your inbox. Also, be sure to check your spam folders in case they land there. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything further! 

Periodic Contributor

I have had the same issue brought 2 “$100” gift cards on February 19 am then 2 more “$500” gift card last night an neither of them were sent to my email an I keep getting bounced around from

different departments 

Contributor

I too have purchased 10 carnival gift cards on February 5th 3023….was sent to escalation team and told cards were sent but no cards.  Would appreciate any help.  I have emailed and called and chatted but unable to get any answers only apologies that don’t help!

Kudos
Views
Contributor

Thanks to whoever helped only 5 min after complaint on here gift cards were sent!

Contributor

I made three separate purchases last night for Carnival gift cards. All three charges have hit my back account, but I only received an email for one $500 gift card. I made two other transactions for 5 - $500 GCs and one for another 5 - $500 GCs. In my reward transaction history it only showing the purchase for the 1 - $500 GC. 

I realize it can take 24-72 hours, just confused why I would get one and not the others. 

Community Concierge

@KeithJ428759 Thank you for letting us know! Our escalations team will get back to you within 3-5 days. I also responded to your private message 😊

Contributor

Same problem here. I bought one 24 hours ago and have not received it. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@Sara091011C605366 Have you had an opportunity to check your spam folders? I located your transaction and I was able to re-send that gift card. Please allow up to 24 hours for delivery of the new email. I'm always here to help!

0 Kudos
Contributor

Hi- will you please resend my digital cards as well? I never received an email for the two $100 purchases. 

Community Concierge

@Jbjams22 @KimberlyP322371 @AnthonyR310266 Happy to help! We had an issue with the gift card emails being sent out. This has now been resolved and the emails have been re-sent; you can expect to receive your gift card emails within 24 hours. Let me know if you need anything further, I'm always here to help!

Contributor

I purchased mine last night trying to take advantage of the sale on carnival for mother's day and still haven't received them. It was my first time buying from AARP. I thought I would get them within minutes.  I should have stuck with Raise. 

Contributor

i did as well. last time i got them in minutes. today they still haven’t come. i will have to call aarp tomorrow 

Contributor

@AARPJanelleM Janelle, I’m hoping you can help me. I purchased a 100.00 carnival gift card on 4/1/2022, the charge posted to my bank account on 4/4/2022. I still have not received the gift card. Can you resend?

Community Concierge

@l13533d Sure can! You can expect to receive it within 24 hours. I also re-sent the one that you purchased yesterday just in case you didn't get that one, too. Please be sure to also check your spam folders in case the emails are landing there. I'm always here to help!

Contributor

Hi @AARPJanelleM I ordered 3 gift cards yesterday and haven’t received the email with the link for them yet? How long does it normally take?

Community Concierge

@KellyB47333 Thank you for being a member! It usually takes 24 hours to receive an email. However, there appears to be a technical issue with your purchase order and this was escalated for assistance when you called us. Please allow up to 3-5 days for a resolution.

Kudos
Views
Contributor

@AARPJanelleMI can’t wait 3-5 business days, the $1300 was taken from my account and I’m leaving for this vacation on Wednesday 😭
other people have been able to just get them resent, is that not something you can do for me?

can they be sent to an alternative email?

Community Concierge

@KellyB47333 I'm so sorry for this timeframe. There's a technical issue with your order and our escalations team needs to investigate it for a resolution. We are unable to send the cards to an alternate email address. Our team will reach out to you as soon as they are able to address the escalation.

Contributor

Hi! I ordered 5 cards, but only received. How do i get the others resent?

Community Concierge

@AnnetteC519306 Hi Annette, I reviewed your account and I see that the emails were re-sent to you yesterday, 3/14/2022. You should receive them within 24 hours. Also, be sure to check your spam folders. I'm always here to help!

Periodic Contributor

I ordered a Carnival gift card yesterday but so far it has not shown up in my regular email or my spam folder.

Community Concierge

@CarynR534524 I'm not showing that this transaction went through on your account. The last Carnival Gift Card purchase I show on your membership was made last month. Please check your transaction history to confirm: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/transaction/#view=purchases Let me know if there's anything I can do!  

Periodic Contributor

Well my card was charged $450 but so far I have not received the card. I'm not sure why the transaction isn't showing up. I did buy one 2/17 for $450 but I purchased another one 3/15 for $450. I received the 1st one but not this last one but both are showing up on my credit card statement.

Periodic Contributor

I called AARP customer service and the charge is still pending on my card. So it looks like there was some type of error with the purchase and it should be reversed on my card so that I can repurchase by tomorrow.

Contributor

How long did it take them to release the pending charge on your bank account? I’m going through the same thing but I got a pending charge of $2000 and I’ve been waiting three days for them to take the pending charge off

Community Concierge

@CarynR534524 We recommend contacting your credit card provider to determine when they will remove that pending charge since the purchase did not clear. 

Contributor

Hello, @AARPJanelleM - I purchased 2 $100 Carnival gift cards. I see them in my credit card charges but I do not see them anywhere on the site nor have I received an email with these card vouchers. Are you able to assist?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Asteroids® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP