Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Contributor

Carnival Gift Cards

I read a bunch of posts on here before I decided to buy, saw a bunch of problems... Just wanted to say that I made my purchase about 10 minutes ago, recieved my cards via email, and already applied them to my booking and saved 10%. THANK YOU for the savings and THANK YOU staff that works to keep everyone happy and makes sure that people get what they paid for. You all rock.

Periodic Contributor

not currently sold out, but the checkout isnt working, are AArp aware of this issue and looking to remedy this?

Contributor

I havent been able to purchase the last 2 days now, Feb 23/24. Says payment issue, yet its the card they have on file to bill my membership. 

Kudos
Views
Community Concierge

@JustinL92 Hi Justin, you spoke with our escalations team and determined there was a discrepancy in the spelling of your name and that was affecting the billing details. You purchased a gift card since you contacted us last. Are you continuing to have this issue or is it a new issue that's occurring? Please provide me with as much info as possible and I will look into it further!

Community Concierge

@NicholasS721365 AARP is aware and investigating the issue further; thank you for letting us know!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Is not being able to checkout right now an issue for everyone or is it just happening to some people? Is it just a problem with purchasing Carnival gift cards? I've been trying to purchase the gift cards for a week now, but based on past posts, people were buying them not too long before I tried. I have to say, this is pretty disappointing.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@FanceeDubbleU I reviewed your account and I see we escalated this to our designated team on January 20. The escalations team is working on getting to the bottom of the error message you're receiving at checkout. You can expect to hear back by Friday the 27. I'm always here to help!

0 Kudos
Contributor

I am having the same problem. I've been trying to check out Carnival gift cards for the past week. I've tried different methods of payment. Nothing works. Can you please help?

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@LeoCMBell Are you receiving an error message? What exactly is happening when you attempt to purchase the gift card? Please feel free to send me a private message so I can gather additional info that may be needed. Steps to send a private message can be found here: How do I send a private message

0 Kudos
Contributor

I was finally able to check out. I turned off my VPN and used a credit card that matched exactly what my AARP account says (address).

0 Kudos
Contributor

I can't seem to find any gift card at all. The link takes me to an empty page. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@LakeishaS385287 Which link are you using? Try this one to view all AARP Rewards redemption options: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@jm86751235 So glad to hear that! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience 😊 Safe travels!!

Kudos
Views
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

the checkout isn't working this morning, 1/21/23 do you know what the issue is today?  

0 Kudos
Contributor

I can’t seem to find them?  Are they sold out?

Conversationalist

@JamesM715983 @DonnaH915254 @MichelleR342725 

Carnival GCs are now available!

Members Only

Carnival Gift Card (Premium)
$450 $500 Value (10% off)

Carnival Gift Card (Premium)
$90 $100 Value (10% off)

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] (☉౪ ⊙)
Contributor

Thank you @Jason2020LovesKelly 

Conversationalist

You are welcome! 

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅5̲̅)̲̅$̲̅] (☉౪ ⊙)
Contributor

I'm checking also and can't seem to find them..... any help from AARP on this please. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@DonnaH915254 @JamesM715983 They are very popular gift cards; unfortunately, they are currently sold out! When more become available, they will be posted to the redemptions page: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/#sort-by=default&type=filter_travel

Contributor

Are they sold out still? I'm not finding any.

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@RobinR680109 Available redemptions are listed here: https://www.aarp.org/rewards/redeem/#sort-by=default

0 Kudos
Contributor

Do you know how often they are replenished? Just wondering if it is weekly or monthly. 

0 Kudos
Honored Social Butterfly

@DonnaH915254 

Rewards, No Filter.

Carnival is currently not listed.

However, there are several other cruise GCs available:

Members Only:

Royal Caribbean gift card (Premium)
- $450 $500 Value (10% off)
- $90 $100 Value (10% off)

Celebrity Cruises Gift Card (Premium)

Non-Member:

Princess® gift card

Holland America Line gift card

All rewards no filter.png

Contributor

Dang.  I just finished signing up for AARP for this one specific reason.  And boom.  No cards.  I had no idea they come and go.  I thought it was just always an option.  What a let down. 

Contributor

Me too!

0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

The way some are saying they paid for the cards and haven't yet received them a couple months ago, I'm not sure I want to take a chance.   

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP