Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Community Manager
Community Manager

Carnival Gift Cards in AARP Rewards

We know you are all looking for these - and we will be sure to update you here when they return!  

AARPTeri
Contributor

Hey,

Is this a yes or we arent sure if we are? 

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

@j942891g @ChrisB444267   Yes we do plan on bringing them back!

AARPTeri
Periodic Contributor

WHEN?! This question has been asked several times and we are still awaiting an answer!!!!

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

Can you be alittle more specific as to the timeing of "yes we do plan on bringing them back"?   This is so frustrating to those of us that use that little bit of discount to be able to travel.  

Donna Frizzell
0 Kudos
Contributor

If she was able to say anything more then she would have. That's why I asked the question like I did. Stop pestering people for information that they dont have. If 10% breaks your budget then figure out another way to get 10% off like some of us have or maybe you should rethink your vacation budget.

0 Kudos
Regular Contributor

I'm so glad you have a job that pays well and can live as you wish and I'm happy for you. Some of us don't have that luxury., so please don't knock down the ones that actually live within a budget and look for ways to actually save money. Thank you!
Donna Frizzell
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I’m also interested in the Carnival cards.... also am missing the Uber and Shell. Please let us know, checking daily

0 Kudos
Trusted Contributor

Can you please elaborate on the monthly limit for the Carnival gift cards, among others? When they appeared on launch day, it said 1 per month or up to 3 per month from different retailers. What does that mean? Will AARP Rewards (HelloWorld, Inc.) offer these gift cards from different retailers at times? And will it actually work out that we can buy 3 per month from these retailers?

Who's decision was it to place this drastic limit on gift cards that are very popular and in high demand? AARP or HelloWorld, Inc.? Is it even possible for AARP to remove this monthly limit? People who buy Carnival gift cards often buy multiple cards at once, whether they use them to pay off a cruise or purchase things through Carnival. This limit severely hinders how most people use these gift cards. People now have to become paid members to buy them, isn't that enough? This monthly limit only makes it worse. If it's something put in place by HelloWorld, Inc., if they aren't able to meet the demand, then I don't think AARP should've switched from Deluxe Rewards, Ltd. Not to mention the user interface through HelloWorld, Inc. is terrible.

Contributor

I understand you don't have a time table on when they will be brought back, but do you know if there is a plan to eventually return the cruise gift cards or is that something that is still up in the air. 

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP