Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Cant pull up redemption code on phone to get discount

Cant pull up redemption code on phone to get discount

I redeemed points to go to a restaurant using my smartphone today. I dont know how to bring the screen back up to get the discount.  When I tried to go back to it, it says already redeemed and I havnt used it. Also it expires tomorrow so I lost points for something I didn't use. 

Contributor

I have the same problem. We want to use it today at the restaurant but it disappeared after DISPLAY NOW showed it. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@KarenC517236 We appreciate your feedback, Karen! I was able to credit your account 500 points since you were unable to redeem that offer. 

0 Kudos
Community Concierge

@JeromeJ705102 Many of the Near You offers require you to print it once redeemed. If the window is closed prior to printing the coupon, you can't reopen the window. I reviewed your AARP Rewards profile and I was able to credit you the 500 points that you spent on that offer since you were unable to use it. I'm always here to help if you need anything! 

0 Kudos
Contributor

please ask AARP Rewards to have language to explain that user must take a screenshot or print it when we choose to have it display to our smartphone instead of print. 

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP