Content starts here
CLOSE ×

Search

Conversationalist

Can we Trade Certificates?

Without any solicitation or money changing hands can we offer to exchange gift certificates we won. I won a few that are only good on the east coast and maybe someone has one I can trade for. 

Karyn
0 Kudos
Silver Conversationalist

Hi Karyn, This subject has come up a few times in this forum and the consensus is that we are allowed to GIFT any rewards we choose, especially ones that are not redeemable in our areas of the country. At least that is my understanding, but you can wait and see if you will get a more direct reply from one of the Community Managers. I suppose some hardliners will take the position that we should not select a reward card that is not redeemable in our area in the first place. Sometimes that opinion does not fly due to many business are closing with little notice due to the pandemic. Case in point P.F. Chang, Outback, Red Robin, Boston Market have all closed in my area, but are still listed in the rewards catalog from time to time. Good Luck 😀

Just Saying 

lucyp061351
0 Kudos
Conversationalist

My DH and I play for all the rewards every day. What we can't use we offer to friends who live in a different state. I would prefer to trade, NOT sell them if they can't be used. I also would donate them to my local cancer support group which I did with some showtime certificates. 

Karyn
0 Kudos
Periodic Contributor

I'm hoping someone at AARP will  answer the question about trading.  

0 Kudos
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Need to Know

NEW: AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays! This week, achieve a top score in Atari Centipede® and you could win $100! Learn More.

AARP Games Tournament Tuesdays

More From AARP